Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" HOW ARE YOU SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM ? "

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 am

When you boo them at half-time or during the game ?

If you want support your team, the Mighty Bluebirds, " PLEASE NO BOOING TONIGHT. " :ayatollah:

Only 3 weeks ago, we were watching one of the greatest games ever that I have had the pleasure to see and be there v Liverpool. :ayatollah:

GET BEHIND THEM AND SHOW THEM WE ARE FULLY SUPPORTING THE CLUB WE LOVE

" CARDIFF CITY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " HOW ARE YOU SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM ? "

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 am

i cant understand people booing... drives me mad... against hull the officials deserved it, but not the team, and it cant do them any good.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 am

Like I said a long time ago Annis we've got some of the most fickle fans in the country.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 am

Too f*cking right. The boo brigade can head west if they want to get rid of some excess air. This is a 100% back the team city! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:30 am

As much I hate booing, just my opinion, I see nothing worse on here about so many negatives posts on here if we drop points

I hate booing but is there really much different between booing and negative posts? :ayatollah:

Lets just support the boys tonight and to the end of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 am

Used to be the case that all City fans were class, these days the majority of our fans are absolute tossers for one reason or another.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:When you boo them at half-time or during the game ?

If you want support your team, the Mighty Bluebirds, " PLEASE NO BOOING TONIGHT. " :ayatollah:

Only 3 weeks ago, we were watching one of the greatest games ever that I have had the pleasure to see and be there v Liverpool. :ayatollah:

GET BEHIND THEM AND SHOW THEM WE ARE FULLY SUPPORTING THE CLUB WE LOVE

" CARDIFF CITY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have never booed any city team off the park but when you look at it if no one booed or if we appluded them off after a poor performance would the team/manager refect this as a hppy stance by the fans. When the team play as poorly as they have done over the last ten games, excluding the final, how are we expected to show our feelings. As long as the booing is after the final whistle then I see no problem, fans booing during the game are not true supporters and should sling their hook. My opinion

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

Tossers that keep paying to watch. funny that

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Agree, booing is very very poor nearly as bad as people walking out en masse when things arent going well.
I dont have a problem with people having a bitch and letting off steam on messageboards,especially after our last 2 performances which have been way below par.
Massive game tonight and i really hope people arent going to expect us to blow coventry away because the championship simply doesnt work like that

support the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Agree, booing is very very poor nearly as bad as people walking out en masse when things arent going well.
I dont have a problem with people having a bitch and letting off steam on messageboards,especially after our last 2 performances which have been way below par.
Massive game tonight and i really hope people arent going to expect us to blow coventry away because the championship simply doesnt work like that

Correct, when we lose I take it on here. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Used to be the case that all City fans were class, these days the majority of our fans are absolute tossers for one reason or another.

Thats a fact, and good post Annis if the fans who boo are not happy then dont dont to the game

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 pm

No one boo's around by me in the Ninian Stand, as I stand up and call them wankers if they do.

Against Burnley, it hit me, that this isn't the club I used to love anymore.

Cardiff City has changed a lot for the worse and like tyler said, most of our fans are fickle fair weather fans now.

I'm totally not afraid of a revolution anymore, if we were to get relegated and end up with 10,000 hardcore city holed up tight in the Ninian and Canton, then so be it.

I can't stand the team getting booed off when 3 weeks ago we were in the final of a major trophy, in years gone by the squad would've been heralded as heroes even if we got relegated, but achieved that in a season.

I can't stand what CCFC has become...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:18 pm

bluecyw wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Used to be the case that all City fans were class, these days the majority of our fans are absolute tossers for one reason or another.

Thats a fact, and good post Annis if the fans who boo are not happy then dont dont to the game

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 pm

I suport my team by mustering enough money to get to games. :(

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:32 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Agree, booing is very very poor nearly as bad as people walking out en masse when things arent going well.

Its a fair point there, but its basically booing our players on here, I don't boo but some of the comments on here about some of our players is a lot worse than booing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 am

Unfortunately (and ironically) all the well intended efforts to "clean up" football, produce nice tidy grounds where stewards and rules are at the forefront, has resulted in a lot of new football 'followers' coming to our matches these days who wouldn't have dreamed of coming 10 or 15 years ago. These followers aren't passionate and don't look at message boards such as this.

The recent success at our club (FA Cup/Carling Cup runs and our high position in the league every year) has added more of these sort 'dumbed down' followers. :(

These are the sort that walk out early when the going gets tough and probably form the nucleus of the boo brigade (never heard booing anywhere near where I sit incidentally).

This is something that we are going to have to put up with. It's the new, unacceptable face of football 'support'. I'd say to these people "why don't you go and see your football at our Western neighbours" but they're the sort of 'supporters' who couldn't be arsed to travel that far and make the effort!

Just my view from the Family Stand where my son and I sing every game and get looked at strangely by the "Ruperts" (god that annoys me!).

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 am

I suppose these fans who pay 20 odd quid of their hard earned money and then get served up a shower of shite have no right to boo !