Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The best walks

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 am

I must say that I absolutely love walking across Cardiff Bay barrage especially in the nice weather.

Whats walks would you recommend..?

Re: The best walks

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 am

Angry Man wrote:I must say that I absolutely love walking across Cardiff Bay barrage especially in the nice weather.

off a cliff ... :D

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:32 am

milly44 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I must say that I absolutely love walking across Cardiff Bay barrage especially in the nice weather.

Old ones are always the best hey Milly ;)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 am

Pen-y-fan

I walked it last summer in the dark (got up about 4.00am) and got to the summit just before sunrise, and it was amazing :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:35 am

Angry Man wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Old ones are always the best hey Milly ;)

not sure, maybe you should try it :lol:

See I dont mind you when you wink at me, :lol: I just cant take all your negative bollocks I f*cking bite everytime. :twisted:
Enjoy your walks :old:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am

For anyone whos been to Sydney the walk between Bondi and Coogee walk is absolutely fantastic :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 am

The Tongariro crossing in New Zealand was great when I did that - its regarded as one of the best one day walks you can do anywhere in the world - I did it in 2004 and started the walk early in the morning (and we were playing Norwich at the time, and I was desperately trying to get a signal on my phone - I finally found out we'd won 2-1 - it was on 13th March 2004). Great walk too :ayatollah:

link :

http://www.tongarirocrossing.org.nz/

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 am

Try the Rumney ridge way walk at the top end of Llanishen on top of Caerphilly mountain the view of the best city in the world is wicked.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 am

fochriw mountain :D

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 am

feckin gordon rd in blackwood after a few beers is a right killer!!

canton mile is also great, with a chance to stop off for a few goblets of ale on route ;)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAPmKLW ... re=related and take your mirror image MG with you. :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 am

WEMBLEY WAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Here's one on my favorite walks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:05 pm

A good walk is from Newton,porthcawl over to sker beach

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:feckin gordon rd in blackwood after a few beers is a right killer!!

canton mile is also great, with a chance to stop off for a few goblets of ale on route ;)

That is good but not as good as it used to be :old: