Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks spoiling this forum

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Loads of jacks joining last few days or maybe one or two pricks with a few usernames.
Are there any other cardiff forums except the main two that wont allow these type of jack cunts to post.
Its not banter its utter shit this forum is going down hill fast.

Re: Jacks spoiling this forum

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 am

jinks-rct wrote:Loads of jacks joining last few days or maybe one or two pricks with a few usernames.Are there any other cardiff forums except the main two that wont allow these type of jack cunts to post.
Its not banter its utter shit

I reckon theres a few with nothing better to do. :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 am

milly44 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Loads of jacks joining last few days or maybe one or two pricks with a few usernames.Are there any other cardiff forums except the main two that wont allow these type of jack cunts to post.
Its not banter its utter shit

I reckon theres a few with nothing better to do. :roll:

Im bored of it all its pathetic. Their one aim is to wreck the forum and they are slowly doing it.
Either someone needs to put a total stop to it all or maybe someone make a new cardiff forum that can be used without swansea fans spoiling it..

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:19 am

jinks-rct wrote:Loads of jacks joining last few days or maybe one or two pricks with a few usernames.
Are there any other cardiff forums except the main two that wont allow these type of jack cunts to post.

Just banned 5 of them, there are at least 38 registered.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Loads of jacks joining last few days or maybe one or two pricks with a few usernames.

Good, some of them are a laugh but some are really childish :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:21 am

Pinster25 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree and it is now getting out of control, they are obsessed with us.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 am

I don't buy that - and its when people bite like this that acts as an encouragement to them.

They have done really well this year, and its hardly surprising they are on here in droves - it would be similar in reverse if we were in their position, and that would be equally childish.

If they get annoying, and you can't take it, just ignore the posts would be my advice. Hoever, please don't ban them (unless they are saying things that really are offensive), as we need as many fans from other teams as possible on here, and that would really act as a black mark against the forum - they would see that as a victory (which it would be), and it would be brought up for years to come.

We support our team, and we should concentrate on that, and ignore posts if they are childish and annoying.
Last edited by Die Walkure on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree and it is now getting out of control, they are obsessed with us.

They love us really :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

Die Walkure wrote:I don't buy that - and its when people bite like this that acts as an encouragement to them.

They have done really well this year, and its hardly surprising they are on here in droves - it would be similar in reverse if we were in their position, and that would be equally childish.

If they get annoying, and you can't take it, just ignore the posts would be my advice. Hoever, please don't ban them, as we need as many fans from other teams as possible on here, and that would really act as a black mark against the forum - they would see that as a victory (which it would be), and it would be brought up for years to come.

We support our team, and we should concentrate on that, and ignore posts if they are childish and annoying.

thats half the issue is people bite.
I can honestly say in over 2 years I have rarely if ever bitten to what a jack has said. therefore what they write has zero effect on me as I dont even read most of it, I may click on it, read the first post and thats my interest done :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 am

Die Walkure wrote:I don't buy that - and its when people bite like this that acts as an encouragement to them.

If they get annoying, and you can't take it, just ignore the posts would be my advice. Hoever, please don't ban them (unless they are saying things that really are offensive), as we need as many fans from other teams as possible on here, and that would really act as a black mark against the forum - they would see that as a victory (which it would be), and it would be brought up for years to come.

Well said mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 am

made them a song they can sing qat their next home game anyway :lol:

to be honest the jacks arethe only ones on here not moaning,

other than annis and carl

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Theres one or two tidy ones to be fair although they are still w**nkers to :lol: but the newer ones are just trying to spoil the forum.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:29 am

milly44 wrote:

If they get annoying, and you can't take it, just ignore the posts would be my advice. Hoever, please don't ban them, as we need as many fans from other teams as possible on here, and that would really act as a black mark against the forum - they would see that as a victory (which it would be), and it would be brought up for years to come.

thats half the issue is people bite.
I can honestly say in over 2 years I have rarely if ever bitten to what a jack has said. therefore what they write has zero effect on me as I dont even read most of it, I may click on it, read the first post and thats my interest done :ayatollah:

That's exactly what I do, and I work down in the Swansea area, so have it coming at me all the time, but I just genuinely congratulate them when they've done well (like the Man City & Arsenal Results) and told them at the start of the season that I thought they'd do well (which I did) - we then have the bizarre situation where they have to admit I was right all along (as they were confidently expecting a relegation fight), and it all peters away.

Anyway, just my thoughts, and people should ignore the posts if they can't take them.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 am

similer. I have said from day one they would do well, I would much rather them have zero points and totally embarass themselves, but it hasnt happened.
Im not bitter so I can accept they have performed superbly this year. will it last well for me it depends if they can keep sinclair and dyer and one or two others and if they spend.
Anyway isnt there any thing better to talk about?? any cardiff threads on this board :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:35 am

Yes, I agree with that - we need to concentrate on the last 9 games and getting into the top 6 and then, anything can happen :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 am

Die Walkure wrote:Yes, I agree with that - we need to concentrate on the last 9 games and getting into the top 6 and then, anything can happen :ayatollah:

tomorrow we need to really get behind the team and hope we score early :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 am

I'm starting to feel confident again now, after tonight's results - if we can just get lucky even and get a win, then we could kick start the season (its amazing what a bit of confidence and belief could do), and this could be one of the best ever in our recent history :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 am

Die Walkure wrote:I'm starting to feel confident again now, after tonight's results - if we can just get lucky even and get a win, then we could kick start the season (its amazing what a bit of confidence and belief could do), and this could be one of the best ever in our recent history :ayatollah:

not sure which way tmoro will go - a scrappy horrible 1-0 either way or 0-0. or an early Miller goal, fans and players get a boost and we score 4 :D

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 am

While they are riding on the crest of an unexpected wave they shouldn't even give us any consideration at all. The fact that they are obsessed with us demonstrates the enormous inferiority complex they have always had and will always suffer from. They live in fear of us and hope and pray every day that we never get to the Premier League because they know that when we do we will blow them out of the water. It must be awful to be so insecure. As a little club they will crash and burn. It is only a matter of time and then none of them will show their ugly mugs on here again. They know this is true. Even as they gloat and come on here with all their bravado they know this is true...which will make it all the more hilarious. To genuine and decent Swansea fans.....I wish you all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:24 am

moonboots wrote:

While they are riding on the crest of an unexpected wave they shouldn't even give us any consideration at all. The fact that they are obsessed with us demonstrates the enormous inferiority complex they have always had and will always suffer from. They live in fear of us and hope and pray every day that we never get to the Premier League because they know that when we do we will blow them out of the water. It must be awful to be so insecure. As a little club they will crash and burn. It is only a matter of time and then none of them will show their ugly mugs on here again. They know this is true. Even as they gloat and come on here with all their bravado they know this is true...which will make it all the more hilarious. To genuine and decent Swansea fans.....I wish you all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The above is probably the best post ever. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 am

jack shat. delete (all )post's by jack's on this, CARDIFF CITY FORUM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 am

come on taffy old fella,if you ban us you would have no one to talk shit to ;) and i must say there are allways posts started by you lot about us and most of the time i only post replys,,yes we take the pis,but did you not when you were doing well and we were on the brink of going out of the league???
Anyway good luck to ccfc tonight,,first time i have ever said that...
;)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

swansealad69 wrote:come on taffy old fella,if you ban us you would have no one to talk shit to ;) and i must say there are allways posts started by you lot about us and most of the time i only post replys,,yes we take the pis,but did you not when you were doing well and we were on the brink of going out of the league???
;)

swansealad69 you are a jack b*stard but do actually chat ok. I dont mind banter and a little wind up but most of these new posters are shit and spoil the forum.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am

swansealad69 wrote:come on taffy old fella,if you ban us you would have no one to talk shit to ;) and i must say there are allways posts started by you lot about us and most of the time i only post replys,,yes we take the pis,but did you not when you were doing well and we were on the brink of going out of the league???
;)

your another jack who should be banned.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

f**k murphy you are one happy basterd,,cheer up for ffs,,i know it must be killing you bluebirds what with us playing so well and all the talk about us :D butyour time will come,and im sure it will be a nightmare for us,,so chin up matey put a smile across that cute little face off yours,,come on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D
AS for the new jacks on here,yes it must piss u off mate but dont bite,i was the same when i first come on,i mean up untill then i had never talked to any off you and could not stand the anything to do with u,but know i just dislike u,and infact dare i say it some of you are tidy enough