Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can you see Whitts going in the summer if we continue....

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

like this..?

Surely like any other footballer his age he must be thinking that he wants a another shot at the Premiership..?

Re: Can you see Whitts going in the summer if we continue....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 am

Angry Man wrote:like this..?

Surely like any other footballer his age he must be thinking that he wants a another shot at the Premiership..?

If we miss out on the play offs, I could actually see Whitts being sold, just my opinion.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:

If we miss out on the play offs, I could actually see Whitts being sold, just my opinion.

I sadly agree, cant keep holding the lad back who could fit into a few teams in the top league. anyone from about half way down :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am

Bbut dont worry...........

we will make it :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I sadly agree, cant keep holding the lad back who could fit into a few teams in the top league. anyone from about half way down :ayatollah:

Milly, Whitts is quality and put him with even better players and you would get even more from him.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Milly, Whitts is quality and put him with even better players and you would get even more from him.

Says alot for me when he plays his best this year when Macca plays. whether people like macca or not, when he plays we retain possesion and keep it simple, and takes alot of pressure of whitts, and allows him to play.
Maybe we are missing Mcphail more than people think :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Says alot for me when he plays his best this year when Macca plays. whether people like macca or not, when he plays we retain possesion and keep it simple, and takes alot of pressure of whitts, and allows him to play.
Maybe we are missing Mcphail more than people think :ayatollah:

I agree with you,Macca is def missed. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 am

Unfortunatly Macca will hardly play and hes no longer at his best. I wasn't a massive fan of him but i respected him and at his best he was sublime

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 am

Simple - no promotion this season. No Whitts next season. He will be gone. In fairness to him he has stayed around after a lot of clubs were looking at him last season. Can't see him wanting to play another season in the Championship when he can play at a higher level.:old:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 am

mcphail is class end of :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:04 am

HES GONE

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 am

No, He is settled here and he has been made to feel Special by MM.
So many doom and gloomers on this board, and too many Jacks,