Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks on here.. lets get one thing straight...

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Mark allen is nowere near as good as iniesta or xavi ...

he's not even a good premier league player at best! sub standard/average good championship

stick him in any other team in the premier league and he would do S*** its only because of the tactics you use and rogers

Re: Jacks on here.. lets get one thing straight...

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Mark allen is nowere near as good as iniesta or xavi ...

he's not even a good premier league player at best! sub standard/average good championship

stick him in any other team in the premier league and he would do S*** its only because of the tactics you use and rogers

whats an irish snooker player got to do with us :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Mark allen is nowere near as good as iniesta or xavi ...

I agree fully, Joe Allen on the other hand has been superb all season and made a right mug out of Ramsey.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm

hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that - and I certainly hope he becomes a very good Premiership player (which I think he is now), even if he may not quite be as good as some of the best players in the world.

The reason for that is that I support Wales as well as CCFC and he could be a major player for us internationally for years to come.

Despite the rivalry with Swansea, I still want Welsh players to be as good as possible, even if they play for our rivals. I just wish they would feel the same about players like Blake, Ramsey and Ledley.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 pm

What a Dick :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that - and I certainly hope he becomes a very good Premiership player (which I think he is now), even if he may not quite be as good as some of the best players in the world.

The reason for that is that I support Wales as well as CCFC and he could be a major player for us internationally for years to come.

Despite the rivalry with Swansea, I still want Welsh players to be as good as possible, even if they play for our rivals. I just wish they would feel the same about players like Blake, Ramsey and Ledley.

Hang on mate, Blake and ledley were/are shite simple as. Where as Ramsey and Gabbidon are / were class. Nothing to do with who they play for.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

jackjack wrote:

whats an irish snooker player got to do with us :lol:

he looks a bit like him aswell

brothers :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

waddle wrote:

chris waddle,

I dont follow swansea, and being as he's not good enough to hold down a wales place, I'm not familiar with the lad,
enough to remember his name word for word, and i dont intend on learning any names of your players unless its an unforced effort

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
waddle wrote:

chris waddle,

I dont follow swansea, and being as he's not good enough to hold down a wales place, I'm not familiar with the lad,
enough to remember his name word for word, and i dont intend on learning any names of your players unless its an unforced effort

Not good enough to hold down a wales place?? :lol: :lol:
So whos keeping him out?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:11 am

jackf wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

Hang on mate, Blake and ledley were/are shite simple as. Where as Ramsey and Gabbidon are / were class. Nothing to do with who they play for.

It's not so much whether the players are great or not that I'm getting at - its more that whenever a Welsh player plays for any other team, I always want them to be as good as they possibly can be - I've detected even on the reply's to this thread (from both sides) a partisanship to a club team which goes too far when it shows a negative hope about a Welsh player who plays for a rival.

From the perspective of Welsh football, I'm pleased you're doing well (and fair play, you really have achieved tremendous things this year, and genuine congratulations for that) - and I would love it if we could join you there, as if both of us were there, there's more chance of local youngsters coming through into clubs that would be in one of the best leagues in the world.

I just don't get this sense of wanting a Welsh youngster to be rubbish because he plays for a rival - but perhaps its just me.

I take it by the way, from the article I read, that the op meant Joe Allen, as he was spoken of in the article I read, rather than the Irish snooker player :lol: .

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
waddle wrote:

chris waddle,

Who is keeping him out of the Welsh team ? You're a bit thick really aren't you :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 am

jackf wrote:

I agree fully, Joe Allen on the other hand has been superb all season and made a right mug out of Ramsey.

Allen is a decent player but you can't seriously be comparing him to Aaron Ramsey. That's mental :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 am

moonboots wrote:
jackf wrote:

Allen is a decent player but you can't seriously be comparing him to Aaron Ramsey. That's mental :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 am

jack shat. delete (all )post's by jack's on this, CARDIFF CITY FORUM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 am

Mark allan ???who does he play for?we have a player called jo allen,,thick tw*t,[and you say we shag our sisters]ffs.
But back to JO allen,he is still young and learning his trade,but he is a first team player in a side that are 8th in one if not the hardest leagues in the world,but you are right he is shit,,what a clown you are to make such a stupid post.
Allen and ramsey are diffrent players and you have seen alot of ramsey over the years,but to say allen is shit and champ at best yet you have never seen him play is a bit silly of you,allen is a hard working grafter with a good vision,ramsey is more a silky player,,both players come together at the lib recently and allen tore him apart to the point ramsey just threw his arms out and looked like he was going to cry,but im not saying allen is better but both players are young and have a lot to learn and will only get better and that can only be good for wales

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 am

Oh dear, A fail on so many levels :oops: