Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I prefer Swansea fans to plastics

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

And working with some we really have some good banter……..indeed I would rather have a conversation with one than a plastic pretend fan. That said the Swansea 'fans' who come on this messageboard with their very childish comments and pathetic avatars really are a sad representation of their club who yes are doing really well this season…..trawling through other bigger clubs messageboard is a real good use of their time and they must be so proud and happy that they can hide behind their computors………..very very sad indeed.
Tomorrow I will again have sensible banter in work with the Swans fans and they will remind me they are the Premiership team whilst also stating that as real fans they hate the plastics but absolutely despise the type of Swansea vermin who go on to their capital cities messageboards

Good luck to Swansea as a welsh team but to the sad individuals who choose to come on here……..you're not even liked by the real Swans fans and so lets just hope that you can remain hidden and anonymous as you continue with your very very childish actions.

Looking forward to your well thought out constructive pathetic responses…………..and remember you don't represent Swansea on here, you just represent your very sad lonely unfullfilled lives.

Re: I prefer Swansea fans to plastics

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:And working with some we really have some good banter……..indeed I would rather have a conversation with one than a plastic pretend fan. That said the Swansea 'fans' who come on this messageboard with their very childish comments and pathetic avatars really are a sad representation of their club who yes are doing really well this season…..trawling through other bigger clubs messageboard is a real good use of their time and they must be so proud and happy that they can hide behind their computors………..very very sad indeed.
Tomorrow I will again have sensible banter in work with the Swans fans and they will remind me they are the Premiership team whilst also stating that as real fans they hate the plastics but absolutely despise the type of Swansea vermin who go on to their capital cities messageboards

Good luck to Swansea as a welsh team but to the sad individuals who choose to come on here……..you're not even liked by the real Swans fans and so lets just hope that you can remain hidden and anonymous as you continue with your very very childish actions.

Looking forward to your well thought out constructive pathetic responses…………..and remember you don't represent Swansea on here, you just represent your very sad lonely unfullfilled lives.

ok i'll bite :lol: , so you despise me, you say i'm vermin . . . yet you don't know me, simply because i've come on to this board :roll:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

I rest my case……………nos da.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I rest my case……………nos da.

i take it your the village idiot of this board :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good shout Mr. Saddles :D

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm

:old:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:19 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:And working with some we really have some good banter……..indeed I would rather have a conversation with one than a plastic pretend fan. That said the Swansea 'fans' who come on this messageboard with their very childish comments and pathetic avatars really are a sad representation of their club who yes are doing really well this season…..trawling through other bigger clubs messageboard is a real good use of their time and they must be so proud and happy that they can hide behind their computors………..very very sad indeed.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 am

I dont work with any cardiff fans, tbh I was suprised that there were cardiff fans with jobs ;) . So I read your boards and post a bit for the opportunity to have a bit of banter. Whats wrong with that? If you want to make it a cardiff only board then fair enough, ban us all and make it cardiff only.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:59 am

jack shat. delete (all )post's by jack's on this, CARDIFF CITY FORUM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 am

You get on with swansea fans in work,yet swans fans on here are plastic scum,do you know any swans fans on here??
Im 43 this month,and been to ninian many times and even been involved with many run ins with your lot and ob to the point iv spent a few days back and for court,im no internet warrior,and been supporting the swans longer then can remember and have had many deppressing times in doing so.
If you slag me of if to my face or via this board then i will give back,is that not the way it works,i mean if you give it then you should take it back?but as you have said you get on with them in work,then why not talk to us on here then maybe you will find that we will talk with respect back.
As for us on this board,like i have said this is a great board and fans can have good bantter with out being band,and lets face it alltho we are in prem the truth is you are still our rivals and if it was you in our position you would be the same as you were when we were in the lower leagues and you in the champ.
So if you want to slag us via here the so be it but expect it back,but if you want a decent confo then i will reply to it,

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 pm

i would rather not speak to any jack inbred c**t....i would much prefer to kick the shit out off them ....end off

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 pm

what ever,,been reading them school books again have u,,

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 pm

jackjack wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I rest my case……………nos da.

i take it your the village idiot of this board :lol:

He's one of them!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:what ever,,been reading them school books again have u,,

anytime your up for a meet you inbred c**t ill smack you all over south wales like we have been doing for time...now f**k off on your inbred board your not wanted on here....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

I prefer Garth Crookes to you ya tw*t.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 pm

i will meet u you fuckinging prick,,,

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

HA HA HA... No Chance....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

I work with a real Cardiff fan that is always posting on here,and the amount of banter that has gone on over the past few seasons has been mental!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

swansealad69 wrote:what ever,,been reading them school books again have u,,

Hello you! when are you going to finish my garden wall? YJB :D

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:i will meet u you fuckinging prick,,,

when ever you fancy it name a time and place...make my f*cking day