Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swans taking over in Malaysia

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Aramore wrote:
WestWhite wrote:Fair play almost spot on.. we keep it for time wasting really and not letting them have a sniff at goal

Well that too, I was just focusing on the attacking part of it.

Of course its good for tiring the other team out too as if they're chasing shadows all game while your players stay in their triangles your players should in theory last a lot longer.

Leo Fortune West

LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Aramore wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Aramore wrote:
WestWhite wrote:Fair play almost spot on.. we keep it for time wasting really and not letting them have a sniff at goal

Well that too, I was just focusing on the attacking part of it.

Of course its good for tiring the other team out too as if they're chasing shadows all game while your players stay in their triangles your players should in theory last a lot longer.

Leo Fortune West

LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Does he still play? :lol: .. about his 20th club

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

I am not bitter at all good luck to swansea but I do find it difficult that you jacks spend all your time on this site, yes we would like to be in the premiership and if we were I can assure u we wouldnt be on your site all the time is it gloating or that u have no site of your own as u r all the thick jacks.

And the crap about Barcelona you are making your self look stupid joe allen can not get in the first 11 of the bloody welsh team any of the barcelona team could claim any country or team for their first 11 so that has to be the daftest statement of the year.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I am not bitter at all good luck to swansea but I do find it difficult that you jacks spend all your time on this site, yes we would like to be in the premiership and if we were I can assure u we wouldnt be on your site all the time is it gloating or that u have no site of your own as u r all the thick jacks.

And the crap about Barcelona you are making your self look stupid joe allen can not get in the first 11 of the bloody welsh team any of the barcelona team could claim any country or team for their first 11 so that has to be the daftest statement of the year.

What on earth are you talking about?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 am

One man writes about Swansea. This must mean they are taking over Asia!!!

Britton and Allen being compared to Xavi and Iniesta....... The spaniards make defence splitting passess, score a few goals and create plenty. Allen and Britton rarely pass over 5 yards. I could get a 90% passing rate in their role.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 am

jack shat. delete (all )post's by jack's on this, CARDIFF CITY FORUM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 am

WestWhite wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
WestWhite wrote:

how can anyone who knows anything about football compare leon britton and joe allen with iniesta and xavi???

ffs.. :roll:

They both have a 90% pass completion rate like xavi and iniesta maybe :? .. both in the top 10 and Britton is 1st maybe

dont make me laugh any more than i already am.... yes you are playing some half tidy football and are only getting noticed just like blackpool did the year before as its your first season there...

but there is no way on earth you can compare any of your squad to barcelonas... these are world class players, britton and allen are not.. if you were in the top 4 of the prem league, still in both cups then i would change my mind...

Blackpool were ultimately shit at defending unfortunately and couldn't keep the ball for toffee.. the swans on the other hand :? ...

Well considering there passing stats are up there with xavi and iniesta there must be some comparison surely :?

you are comparing the amount of completed passes not the quality of the pass..... that the difference ..

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

WestWhite wrote::o http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opin ... -barcelona

you can't even take over south wales, let alone another country. :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 pm

murphy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 pm

murphy wrote:

Just ask yourself one question. Who's support and admirers are growing rapidly day by day?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Triangles wrote:
murphy wrote:

Just ask yourself one question. Who's support and admirers are growing rapidly day by day?

Ours after playing in Cup Final with Liverpool. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 pm

unless you do somthing with in the next few years ,and wile we are in the prem our support will grow and yours will fall away,,thats a fact that you cant argue with.
Since xmas ther has been 2 mascots who live and go to school in cardiff in the half time shoot out,plus many from the so called strong hold of yours,im suprised by the amount of support thats come our way,were i sit there are guys from maesteg,aberdare,and even barry suporting us who renewed there season at xmas,on guy even been to a few of your games but his 12 year old son supports the swans so he is know a season ticket holder with us,plus now every one is talking about us as we are playing the best football in the uk at the mo,then more and more kids will want to come.
Our support is growing by the game,and with all the praise we get from motd, talk sport,and all the papers then even more pepole who are 50,50 and kids will grow up supporting us.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:unless you do somthing with in the next few years ,and wile we are in the prem our support will grow and yours will fall away,,thats a fact that you cant argue with.
Since xmas ther has been 2 mascots who live and go to school in cardiff in the half time shoot out,plus many from the so called strong hold of yours,im suprised by the amount of support thats come our way,were i sit there are guys from maesteg,aberdare,and even barry suporting us who renewed there season at xmas,on guy even been to a few of your games but his 12 year old son supports the swans so he is know a season ticket holder with us,plus now every one is talking about us as we are playing the best football in the uk at the mo,then more and more kids will want to come.
Our support is growing by the game,and with all the praise we get from motd, talk sport,and all the papers then even more pepole who are 50,50 and kids will grow up supporting us.

you've had support in maesteg and aberdare for 30yrs, nothing new there. you've had kids in the liberty from cardiff? i've met cardiff fans who live in swansea. nothing new there. 75% of football fans voted spurs as playing the best football in the prem, get it they voted spurs not swans. i live about 30 miles from swansea and am reguly around the bridgend, rhondda, pontypridd and llantrisant areas and very rarely see anything swansea. your support may be growing in your catchment areas, but certainly not ours.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Triangles wrote:
murphy wrote:

not yours. i dont know anyone whos started supporting you since you've made the prem.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Go and shag your sister…..she's waiting for you as usual

Your banter is worse than your predictions :shock:

And you're on the wrong messageboard again you sad tw@t

"All opinions welcome".

Is that the only retort you can offer? Getting a bit monotonous now to be honest.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Go and shag your sister…..she's waiting for you as usual

Your banter is worse than your predictions :shock:

You're a jack. What kind of banter do you expect from most CCFC fans off here? Friendly banter? :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 pm

WestWhite wrote:
WestWhite wrote:

how can anyone who knows anything about football compare leon britton and joe allen with iniesta and xavi???

ffs.. :roll:

They both have a 90% pass completion rate like xavi and iniesta maybe :? .. both in the top 10 and Britton is 1st maybe

dont make me laugh any more than i already am.... yes you are playing some half tidy football and are only getting noticed just like blackpool did the year before as its your first season there...

but there is no way on earth you can compare any of your squad to barcelonas... these are world class players, britton and allen are not.. if you were in the top 4 of the prem league, still in both cups then i would change my mind...

Blackpool were ultimately shit at defending unfortunately and couldn't keep the ball for toffee.. the swans on the other hand :? ...

Well considering there passing stats are up there with xavi and iniesta there must be some comparison surely :?

Are you NJ73 in disguise? The classic awkward reply, the confused/awkward face......

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:32 pm

WestWhite wrote:
Mafor wrote:No doubt the Malaysians were wetting their pants watching swansalona

get beat by Shrewsbury 3-1
Norwich 3-1
Blackburn 4-2
everton 1-0
sunderland 2-0
Bolton 2-1
Stoke 2-0

or was it those fantastic 9 boring draws including te classic 0-0 s against Wigan Sunderland and Liverpool

Sideways crab football aint gonna set the far east alight

Ah miss out the good un's eh?

Man City - 1-0 - Ultimately dominated the league leaders
Chelsea - 1-1 - played them off the park until a last kick of the game deflection
Tottenham 1-1 - Absolutely bamboozled them all game and spurs got a flukey goal and undeserved point
Arsenal 3-2 - Out played Arsenal
Fulham - 0-3 - Training session at a ground every team struggles

and many more games.. bitterness is a wonderful thing

Really? Every team?

Fulham 1-5 Manchester United
Fulham 1-3 Everton
Fulham 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
Fulham 0-0 Aston Villa
Fulham 1-1 Blackburn Rovers

Not every team then.....

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Triangles wrote:
murphy wrote:

*Whose

Just saying :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

WestWhite wrote::o http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/opin ... -barcelona

you lot are totally deluded one good season inpremier and you are taking over the world? ffs get real !

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:unless you do somthing with in the next few years ,and wile we are in the prem our support will grow and yours will fall away,,thats a fact that you cant argue with.

no city fan will go support you, only young kids with no allegence but they want to watch man u ect not you
silly question but if all these fans are from outside swansea area what does that say about people in swansea they are obviously apperphetic to the club!! and you say you have a waiting list well they are obviously not from swansea as you are bragging people come from everywhere else but swansea cant have cake and eat it!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Triangles wrote:
murphy wrote:

Ours after playing in Cup Final with Liverpool. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a distant memory which will live on as long as 1927 has and I'm afraid only it'll be you that does

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:feck another pikey on here :o
they were not so keen to come down to ninian before the bubble trips

Typical Hooligan comment.

If you feel that strongly about "pikey's" why not visit the "pikey" site in Morriston, then you can tell the UK bare knuckle champion who lives there, how you feel about him? I don't suppose you will though, I bet you're only a hard man when you have your "firm" with you. :lol: :lol: