Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 pm

About Blackburn?

Do you want them to stay up for Steve Kean because of the grief and stick he has had off the Blackburn fans?

Or do you want them to go down because of the grief the fans have given their manager?

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:About Blackburn?

Do you want them to stay up for Steve Kean because of the grief and stick he has had off the Blackburn fans?

Or do you want them to go down because of the grief the fans have given their manager?

not to bothered about blackburn to be honest. if he keeps them up then he deserves to keep his job. blackburn are never going to be happy with any manager until they start competing in the league again..

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

I want them to go down because of Steve Kean being a shite manager that should have been sacked months ago.

The fact that there are teams worse than his says more about the state of the premiership than his ability.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

If the players show the fight and show they are all fighting together to stay up. Good on them. If the player haven't got the fight and play like the manager has lost the dressing room, they deserve to go down. Its funny how two teams that have stuck with their managers have climbed out of the drop zone(Bolton, Blackburn) and the two teams who changed their managers(Q.P.R, Wolves) drop in it.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Couldn't give a flying f**k.

The nonsense that's flying around the internet about footy is quite frankly shocking. We're Cardiff City, f**k everyone else they're just there for us to beat, they DO NOT MATTER, end of!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Kean is dodgy, hope they go down

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:27 pm

He is certainly turning things around Carl :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 pm

It be tremendous for them if they stayed up and be great to see him keep them up. Fairplay he stuck the job out! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

I hope he keeps them up. For himself though. Their fans should be ashamed of themselves to be quite honest.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Reading the interviews from the fans earlier on the season as damn right shocking. Hope Kean shuts them up. Kean always said things will turn around and they will hit form soon and fairplay they did! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:11 pm

I hope he keeps them up because they've been my Premiership team for years, and he can really make the fans look stupid then. After all the stick he was getting around the time a Championship side beat them in the cup (wonder who that was ;) ), It would be nice for him.
I also think they will stay up. 9 games to go and 6 points clear of the drop zone. Only Wigan, Wolves, QPR and Bolton below them. Blackburn have more to offer than these three at the moment so if they can just get at least 5 more points they'll do it

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:15 pm

From the fans I spoke to they were more concerned about missing money, new contracts for kean and dodgy dealings.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:39 pm

I am not keen on Blackburn, their fans are arseholes/owners no good/ Good manager though.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 pm

PtB wrote:I hope he keeps them up. For himself though. Their fans should be ashamed of themselves to be quite honest.

Imagine what ou fans would be like Paul.... our fans embarass me when were a point of the playoffs :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I am not keen on Blackburn, their fans are arseholes/owners no good/ Good manager though.

Why's that then Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But fair play Keane was an arsehole when we played in the Cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

But fair play Keane was an arsehole when we played in the Cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve
They called me a Welsh c**t in Brussels :lol: (one got a black eye for it though).

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 am

I want them to go down because he's a dreadful manager that lacks any class. They're also an abysmal team and my gosh any team that finishes below them must be woeful!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 am

They are bit of an odd one. When we played them in the cup they looked like they deserved to be lower league, mean then went on to say he gave up on that game which pissed the traveling fans off (plus he had a new coat on that game XD) but since then they have had some good victories. Who knows, a relegation side will always have problems, but it seems the fans dislike him more than most.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 am

milly44 wrote:
PtB wrote:I hope he keeps them up. For himself though. Their fans should be ashamed of themselves to be quite honest.

Imagine what ou fans would be like Paul.... our fans embarass me when were a point of the playoffs :lol:

There could be mass suicide by the weekend....... :D

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Steve
They called me a Welsh c**t in Brussels :lol: (one got a black eye for it though).

I know ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Steve

They called me a Welsh c**t in Blackburn and told me Ryan Giggs was a wanker so I chased after their fiesta and kicked the wing mirror off :D