Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What colour are your sheets?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Mine are a lovely shade of sky blue with a very faint white silken thread running through them, Pinstripe is the term I believe.

When I was married, now divorced (Thank God) I would often see pink sheets with a purple floral patten, oh man I really hated those although the bright yellow sheets that were sometimes used were quite nice but just a little too bright for my liking. What colour are your sheets? Do you hate shopping for them? I know that I do.

Re: What colour are your sheets?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Mouldy :D

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:33 pm

moonmouse wrote:Mine are a lovely shade of sky blue with a very faint white silken thread running through them, Pinstripe is the term I believe.

When I was married, now divorced (Thank God) I would often see pink sheets with a purple floral patten, oh man I really hated those although the bright yellow sheets that were sometimes used were quite nice but just a little too bright for my liking. What colour are your sheets? Do you hate shopping for them? I know that I do.

Odd question, but seeing as u asked, chocolate brown.

Get rid of the sky blue ones mate, especially tomorrow

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 pm

personally speaking, i love skidder's on mine. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: