Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I SAID TO THE!!!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 pm

wife this morning "i'm going to cycle to work today love" as i got my bike out of the shed it starts pissing it down so i thought f**k it i'll get back in bed & have an extra hour & slip the wife one. as i'm giving the wife one from behind . She moans & starts waking up, so i whisper in her ear "its pissing it down out there".. She replies " I know & that stupid b*stard's cycling to work...... :shock:

Re: I SAID TO THE!!!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Class :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 pm

sam salim wrote:wife this morning "i'm going to cycle to work today love" as i got my bike out of the shed it starts pissing it down so i thought f**k it i'll get back in bed & have an extra hour & slip the wife one. as i'm giving the wife one from behind . She moans & starts waking up, so i whisper in her ear "its pissing it down out there".. She replies " I know & that stupid b*stard's cycling to work...... :shock:

Sam, someone posted that last week, just to piss on your glory, :lol: still fecking funny tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:31 pm

I looked on the roof of the supermarket today, to see a fat bloke standing up there."What are you doing?" I shouted up to him."I'm sick of being teased about my weight!" he cried. "I'm killing my self.""Come on, there's kids around," I replied. "And they'll start singing f*cking Humpty Dumpty ;)