Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You can fool some of the people some of the time

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm

But as the saying goes you can't fool all the people all of the time. We have been lead by the nose just lately with statements from the club regarding this player and that player however you can only use this once as it starts to ring hollow.

If anyone watched the QPR programme did anyone else notice where we were placed until the final weeks of the season. We never out of the top 6 yet here we are again still in the Championship staring at another worrying couple of weeks hoping we get in.

Its time we aimed higher and if we fail this year automatic next season has to be the clubs top priority.

Re: You can fool some of the people some of the time

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:32 pm

well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:44 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:But as the saying goes you can't fool all the people all of the time. We have been lead by the nose just lately with statements from the club regarding this player and that player however you can only use this once as it starts to ring hollow.

If anyone watched the QPR programme did anyone else notice where we were placed until the final weeks of the season. We never out of the top 6 yet here we are again still in the Championship staring at another worrying couple of weeks hoping we get in.

Its time we aimed higher and if we fail this year automatic next season has to be the clubs top priority.

I promise you I have never been fooled once by this current board and have always said that things don't add up.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Most city fans don't have the same ambitions as us tho and are happy to wait until next season, or the next, or the next........

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Most city fans don't have the same ambitions as us tho and are happy to wait until next season, or the next, or the next........

Dont care about promotion just fed up with this non football 4-6-0 bollocks

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Maybe if Celtic and the other huge Scottish teams join the English league we could join the spl. Just imagine champions league football every year, trips to east fife, Forfar, Inverness and other great trips...Malky and his scots contingent would feel right at home.

Somethings not right at the city, perhaps the malaysians are getting ready to bale... No new signings to note... Perhaps that's why the new director has come onboard....

Hopefully I'm proved wron
My opinion by the way"......
:ayatollah: