Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Three little birds

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Don't get me wrong I love the song it was one of my fave songs before we started singing it. But since we started singing at all our games our form has been terrible maybe we should not sing it for the next few games and see how our results go

Re: Three little birds

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Singing it with the drum is the most depressing noise I've ever heard in my life.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Especially when we are playing bad it makes me just want to jump off the concourse

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Its a shit song which does not make any sence even worse when we was 3-0 nill down and fans singing it ,how cringeworthy was that :oops:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Singing it with the drum is the most depressing noise I've ever heard in my life.

too slow, sounds like a funeral march.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm

There was a brass band at the Gary Speed game playing the Rocky soundtrack "Gonna fly now" gave me goosepimples was excellent

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 pm

i agree with all of you it needs to go its so depressing and embarrassing :roll:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Singing it with the drum is the most depressing noise I've ever heard in my life.

I agree i suppose thats why its been like a funeral on the pitch and in the stands for months now :shock:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm

It's even to depressing for a funeral match :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

It's even to depressing for a funeral match :lol:

:lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Great song. but not at the ccs. fuckin depressing.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:20 pm

bluebirdpaul81 wrote:Don't get me wrong I love the song it was one of my fave songs before we started singing it. But since we started singing at all our games our form has been terrible maybe we should not sing it for the next few games and see how our results go

Even if they sang the whole song it would be better but it sounds really thick repeating 2 sentences :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Yea its starting to do my head in as well. Shit song for a football chant, same when the fans attempt to chant men of harlech, no one knows the words and just go "oooo ohhh ahh ahh [clap clap] its so cringe-worthy. Men of harlech would be a great chant if people bothered to learn the words.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Fed up to the back teeth of it - a right dirge - slower than Gabor Gypes!! :(

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 pm

I've never liked it!! It's cringeworthy. It's too slow, fans only know one line, and to me it tells the players to drop their heads and f**k it - there's always next week...... And the next week and the next week - until there's only 9 games of the season left... We didn't need Bob at Ninian park, do I don't see why we need it in the CCS.

Don't even get me started on the f*cking drum.... It's slowing down everything :(

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm

your all moody shits :lol:
its a good song and you'd all complain if we were singing a different song which isnt original
yeah we over sign a bit but its our song and when your losing 3-0 thats when your going to sing it or there will be no singing at all
:old: ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 pm

totally agree it a great song but one of the most depressing chants i've ever heard.
We need something with more pace to it.
this has nothing to do with it being a new chant it because it's a SHIT chant :D

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Hate it.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:29 pm

I've hated it from day 1, and apart from the 2nd leg of the semi-final & Wembley (and remember we lost there) we really have been terrible since then, and I immediately panic as soon as I hear it :twisted: