Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

miller got ankle injury

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Don't no if he ll be ok for tomorrow.his wife wrote it on twitter.

Re: miller got ankle injury

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Hope he is back, we need him.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Hope he is back, we need him.

what for his goals???

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

lets pray hes out , then again MM would pick him over anyone else with a broken leg no doubt :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 pm

I think Miller is a great player, and as soon as he gets one, I suspect he'll get a few shortly thereafter :ayatollah:

I hope he can play on Wednesday night.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:lets pray hes out , then again MM would pick him over anyone else with a broken leg no doubt :lol:

is this a serious answer? tool

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Dazzatim wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:lets pray hes out , then again MM would pick him over anyone else with a broken leg no doubt :lol:

is this a serious answer? tool

Yes , btw what tool am i ? alot of knuckle dragging mongs like yourself use that word these days on forums i find ;)

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:45 pm

So given the lack of options we currently have up front, you want our main strike option to be out?

maybe we can play 4-6-0?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Dazzatim wrote:So given the lack of options we currently have up front, you want our main strike option to be out?

maybe we can play 4-6-0?

yes give earnie a run and if MM changes formation then we might have a chance but if its the same team same system it will be the same old dire game like the last two months. I dont know where you have been but we have been playing 4-6-0 for two months miller has to pick the ball up deep in are half 95% of the time just to touch it as all we do is hoof it to him but it ends up on there center halfs heads to knock down for the other team to pick back up as we got nobody else in there half. and that repeats :shock:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 pm

I dont agree mate, i think if earnie had been showing anything in training he would have had a run out by now.

ok I think of it this way, IF MM had any faith in any of the other forwards we would have seen a change in formation.

Rudy - IMO not up to it!
Mason- class act BUT dont really know what his best postion is, certainly not leading the line at the moment..

If Earnie hadnt been a city legend before, would he have come back?? and would we as fans wanted him?

In his 30 mins or so he has played Latley I dont really remember him getting near the 6 yard box? so hasnt dont much different to miller.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Yes , btw what tool am i ? alot of knuckle dragging mongs like yourself use that word these days on forums i find ;)[/quote]

I always thought you were a shit stirrer, but now I know you are a right dickhead using that dispicable word may you never be in the position of having a disabled person in your family

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Even tho it was aimed at me, i couldnt be bothered biting at it.

but yeah, my sentiments too mate.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Dazzatim wrote:So given the lack of options we currently have up front, you want our main strike option to be out?

maybe we can play 4-6-0?

yes give earnie a run and if MM changes formation then we might have a chance but if its the same team same system it will be the same old dire game like the last two months. I dont know where you have been but we have been playing 4-6-0 for two months miller has to pick the ball up deep in are half 95% of the time just to touch it as all we do is hoof it to him but it ends up on there center halfs heads to knock down for the other team to pick back up as we got nobody else in there half. and that repeats :shock:

We've actually been playing more of a 4-1-4-1/4-1-3-1-1/4-5-1 its odd......and confusing..... The only problem is, like you said, Miller is dropping deep to get the ball.....the only reason for that is theres feck all service to him so he has to come deep to get the ball. Was the same when we played Bellamy upfront last season, he had to come deep to get the ball to try and get a move working.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Hope he is back, we need him.

what for his goals???

No because he is a good player and the other strikers we got are poor - mason aside.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 pm

LWay wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

maybe we can play 4-6-0?

We've actually been playing more of a 4-1-4-1/4-1-3-1-1/4-5-1 its odd......and confusing..... The only problem is, like you said, Miller is dropping deep to get the ball.....the only reason for that is theres feck all service to him so he has to come deep to get the ball. Was the same when we played Bellamy upfront last season, he had to come deep to get the ball to try and get a move working.

But clearly the moves are not working, we have been trying to break out from are own half like some old fart with a zimmer frame and one minute to live its that slow and has been for two months odd now, we have no width for a start and thats why we play so much hoofball as we are more or less camped on are 18yard line. when we get the ball theres nobody up there so hoof it when we come under pressure and it comes back and repeats over and over again, the systems shit lets face it people. The closing down has gone since start of january which done us so well up untill then. I do not expect MM to change anything after all if he was going to he would have five games ago when it was the same garbage being delt , so whats the diffence now :oops: watching it tbh its that bad yet nothing gets done.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
LWay wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

maybe we can play 4-6-0?

But clearly the moves are not working, we have been trying to break out from are own half like some old fart with a zimmer frame and one minute to live its that slow and has been for two months odd now, we have no width for a start and thats why we play so much hoofball as we are more or less camped on are 18yard line. when we get the ball theres nobody up there so hoof it when we come under pressure and it comes back and repeats over and over again, the systems shit lets face it people. The closing down has gone since start of january which done us so well up untill then. I do not expect MM to change anything after all if he was going to he would have five games ago when it was the same garbage being delt , so whats the diffence now :oops: watching it tbh its that bad yet nothing gets done.

Your right, they havent been working. We need width to the team and we looked deadliest with Conway starting and Mason playing just behind Miller IMO. Our players for whatever reason though are hoofing alot, they need to start passing the ball around more like we were start of the season. We have always been a team that when we play football teams cant handle it. I think confidence is running low also as players like Whittingham used to shoot from outside the box quite alot earlier in the season but now he opts to pass rather than shoot when given space

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 pm

how many people actually know anything about football on this forum?
miller is the most switched on footballer in are team (maybe whitts is close) he is a brilliant player got a great 1st touch, yes he is not scoring goals. BUT have any of you played up front on your own, stupid question as i can see my answer by your comments.
Have any of you tried controling a ball smashed at you from defence constantly and scored. let me guess again answer no.

miller would work better along a half decent player, or just change the game tatics from long ball.

im sorry if i have offended any of you, but the truth has too be said.

we need to change the game playing style OR play him along mason or earnie....... RUDY IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:
:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:47 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:how many people actually know anything about football on this forum?
miller is the most switched on footballer in are team (maybe whitts is close) he is a brilliant player got a great 1st touch, yes he is not scoring goals. BUT have any of you played up front on your own, stupid question as i can see my answer by your comments.
Have any of you tried controling a ball smashed at you from defence constantly and scored. let me guess again answer no.

miller would work better along a half decent player, or just change the game tatics from long ball.

im sorry if i have offended any of you, but the truth has too be said.

we need to change the game playing style OR play him along mason or earnie....... RUDY IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:
:ayatollah:

Ive been preaching this for a while mate, all people want to know about is Earnie. :roll:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Don't no if he ll be ok for tomorrow.his wife wrote it on twitter.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARINE EARINE EARINE EARINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 pm

joshccfc wrote:
ngriffiths wrote:Don't no if he ll be ok for tomorrow.his wife wrote it on twitter.

Who the living hell is Earine? :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

LWay wrote:
joshccfc wrote:

Who the living hell is Earine? :lol: :lol:

Sven Earine Ericsson? :lol: How could you spell it wrong FOUR times :lol: