A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE TRUTH PLEASE!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LWay wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
LWay wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
LWay wrote:All rumoured figures. Ill believe what we're paying them when i see it. Say in the case though we are paying Miller his £22k, Earnie £13k and Lawrence £18.something close enough to round up to £19k. Thats a combined total of £53k for 3 players with Lawrence requiring £50k as a signing on loan fee and Miller requiring £850k transfer fee's....Earnshaw i heard signed on without a signing on fee, he just wanted to return. Dont know how true that is.

Put it all into perspective, 3 players cost us a grand total in a year of:

£850k
£13kx4x12= £624k (per annum)
£22kx4x12= £1.056 mill (per annum)
£50k+(£19kx4x2)= £202k (here till april)

Grand total = £2.732 million

Bellamy would have required a hefty signing on fee, we're talking Kenny Millers transfer fee or higher.

£45kx4x12= £2.160 million (per annum)

Now none of these include appearance fee's, goal fee's, any other contractual clause which include the player gaining money from play or from certain instances.

I disagree'd heavily with the signing of Earnshaw, thought he was nothing but a signing for the fans and if he is on that apparent figure then its wasted money where as if he's on the money that Forrest wanted to knock him down to (£8k) then that would be more acceptable. Regardless. If we had signed Bellamy, like I stated, it would have required a hefty signing on fee for a player who can sometimes spend more time in the doctors room than on the pitch.

Not rumoured figures.

Miller is on £25,000 a week, Earnie basic £13,000 a week and Lawrence £18,000 a week.

Well that means I need to make alterations to the math but either way my points stand validly. Are you stalking me now Annis? :D :lol:

Yes :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Fair play you can have a good debate.

I try my best. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Dear 2blue to handle.......
It wasnt long ago everyone was saying we wouldn't get any loans at all, then we got Vukic and then Lawrence Its my understanding that Vukic did not want to return here for some reason and as for Lawrence, boy he really is setting the Championship alight

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 pm

angelis49 wrote:Dear 2blue to handle.......
It wasnt long ago everyone was saying we wouldn't get any loans at all, then we got Vukic and then Lawrence Its my understanding that Vukic did not want to return here for some reason and as for Lawrence, boy he really is setting the Championship alight

Vuckic didnt return because Newcastle wouldnt let him down to having too many injured players. Newcastle needed to keep hold of him for that reason.