Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The truth about islam

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 am

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1332195656
Scroll down and watch it all . This is how it is :shock:

Re: The truth about islam

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 am

got no time for islam,,it is nothing more then a dark age religon that is uesd to abouse ant yhing that does not conform with it.
This country is pathetic and cringworthy in its soft stand on islam,and there are to many do gooders here who stand up against there own pepole to give islam what they want,these are the true scum who alltho are british would gladley see our schools and whole way of life be changed,yet class anyone who says no as racist.
There are mostley decent muslims who keep them selfs to them selfs,and only a handfull off back ward retareded twats who preach and follow the shit they sat,but the top muslims in the uk should stand up and and put down the ones preaching shit,as untill they do all islam is becoming more hated here and will get worst for them

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:46 am

i agree mate they will take over britain before long

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

got no time for any religion , its all bollocks... and the main cause of problems in the world today.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:got no time for any religion , its all bollocks... and the main cause of problems in the world today.

spot on mate.. well said hit the nail on the head

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am

Beasty1988 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:got no time for any religion , its all bollocks... and the main cause of problems in the world today.

spot on mate.. well said hit the nail on the head

From a confirmed atheist - well said mate.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 am

What ever pepole believe in is there right,i don,t believe or not believe in god,,and if the pepole who do believe so be it,but i dont like some one telling me in my own land that i should change what iv have allways been,religon is the couse of to many problems in this world,,but islam is arogant and dangerus because they live in the dark ages and think to die as a marter you will be given 1000 wifes{1 wife gives me a hard time so you must be f*cking clean off it to blow your self up to get a 1000]

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 am

Spot on.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 pm

f**k sake this is being rammed down our throats as much as Welsh rugby :x

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm

It only brings hate and hate equals war FACT, we all need to wake up before we are over run by islam :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:44 pm

I am a Muslim and I do not believe that there should be war. I don't want a race to rule the UK; the entire world is a gift from Allah and it should be shared between everyone, no matter of race or whatever. I understand that 9/11 happened but it is a minority that break the rules in the Qur'an that engage in the pointless violence and most Muslims hate them. I saw a post about the multiple wives but that is kind off outdated; it was so that the women can be safe. I know some wars is about religion but IMO it is misunderstanding; if we understand and accept our differences, there would be hardly any wars. I am not trying to make you convert as everyone has the right to believe in what they want to believe in but if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Pat Condell is a f*cking moron.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

RFMH wrote:Pat Condell is a f*cking moron.

Yes of course he is maybe because he says how it is, if you can not see anything valid with what the guy says in this video which are FACTS then your an even bigger moron :shock:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:36 pm

adz-a32 wrote:I am a Muslim and I do not believe that there should be war. I don't want a race to rule the UK; the entire world is a gift from Allah and it should be shared between everyone, no matter of race or whatever. I understand that 9/11 happened but it is a minority that break the rules in the Qur'an that engage in the pointless violence and most Muslims hate them. I saw a post about the multiple wives but that is kind off outdated; it was so that the women can be safe. I know some wars is about religion but IMO it is misunderstanding; if we understand and accept our differences, there would be hardly any wars. I am not trying to make you convert as everyone has the right to believe in what they want to believe in but if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So the Women can be safe :lol: :lol: :lol: More fists to hit her with me thinks

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:I am a Muslim and I do not believe that there should be war. I don't want a race to rule the UK; the entire world is a gift from Allah and it should be shared between everyone, no matter of race or whatever. I understand that 9/11 happened but it is a minority that break the rules in the Qur'an that engage in the pointless violence and most Muslims hate them. I saw a post about the multiple wives but that is kind off outdated; it was so that the women can be safe. I know some wars is about religion but IMO it is misunderstanding; if we understand and accept our differences, there would be hardly any wars. I am not trying to make you convert as everyone has the right to believe in what they want to believe in but if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So the Women can be safe :lol: :lol: :lol: More fists to hit her with me thinks

I meant for protection. Bad wording. :oops:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

There are no questions the bottom line is islam brings hate there facts weather your ali down the local shop or any other picture you want to dress it up in :cry:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

ive not got a problem with any religion, each to their own. i dont believe in any of it.... but what i dont agree with is the people who are trying to force sharia law into place in the uk..

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

There are no questions the bottom line is islam brings hate there facts weather your ali down the local shop or any other picture you want to dress it up in :cry:

You have not read my post. What we need is understanding. How does it bring hate?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You have not read my post. What we need is understanding. How does it bring hate?

adz .im a christian and i attend church.i have no problems with what people believe in or what they don,t believe in.what i will say is that there is a hugh difference between certain muslims in this country over what they say is the true way.female circumsisum,arranged marriages ,shiara law have no place in the uk full stop.i went to brum v chelsea with 2turk/cyp muslims.great fellows.believe me they have no time for the radical islam which is sweeping over our land.i accept most followers of islam in the uk are peace loving but i seriously would suggest deporting people like that hook handed lunatic.this would benefit the non muslim population as we would feel safer and also it would help muslims who want to be british .its the distortion of faith which causes wars.iv read your posts on here for a while and know you are a very decent young man.a credit to your religion.there is good and bad in every race

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:03 pm

jtc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

adz .im a christian and i attend church.i have no problems with what people believe in or what they don,t believe in.what i will say is that there is a hugh difference between certain muslims in this country over what they say is the true way.female circumsisum,arranged marriages ,shiara law have no place in the uk full stop.i went to brum v chelsea with 2turk/cyp muslims.great fellows.believe me they have no time for the radical islam which is sweeping over our land.i accept most followers of islam in the uk are peace loving but i seriously would suggest deporting people like that hook handed lunatic.this would benefit the non muslim population as we would feel safer and also it would help muslims who want to be british .its the distortion of faith which causes wars.iv read your posts on here for a while and know you are a very decent young man.a credit to your religion.there is good and bad in every race

I understand. These so-called 'Muslims' who kill and terrorism are ruining Islam as well. They break the rules and say that they are doing it 'for Allah'. This my friend, is called blasphemy. :evil: :evil:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
jtc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I understand. These so-called 'Muslims' who kill and terrorism are ruining Islam as well. They break the rules and say that they are doing it 'for Allah'. This my friend, is called blasphemy. :evil: :evil:

Such a shame that there are some who have to ruin it for you.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
jtc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

i make you right adz.don,t forget some muslims were glad to get out of some of the countries they left, not just for economic reasons.they left lands where if they didn,t toe the line of the man made teachings(as opposed to the holy books teachings) they would be in trouble.now the zealots have followed them here and are intent on turn the uk into samolia,sudan etc.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Yes of course he is maybe because he says how it is, if you can not see anything valid with what the guy says in this video which are FACTS then your an even bigger moron :shock:

The guy is a fear monger who profits of playing on insecurities and supports the EDL.

There is no 'Islamic threat' to this country. Painting Islam as the reason for recent atrocities misses the actual reasons that they have happened, and with that the real problems continue and people who prey on people's fears of the unknown and what they do not understand benefit at the expense of people who can see the forest for the trees.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

You would all do well to worry about the white capitalistic whores who threaten our very existence, before focusing on weaker threats.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

RFMH wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

The guy is a fear monger who profits of playing on insecurities and supports the EDL.

There is no 'Islamic threat' to this country. Painting Islam as the reason for recent atrocities misses the actual reasons that they have happened, and with that the real problems continue and people who prey on people's fears of the unknown and what they do not understand benefit at the expense of people who can see the forest for the trees.

I believe that islamophobia is as dangerous as radical islam, they are one and the same. The extremists on both sides have more in common than the people in the middle, and the more to gain, which is why they should not be listened to.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1332195656
Scroll down and watch it all . This is how it is :shock:

Really?

This is the truth?

Have you ever stopped to think that the author is someone who has a long standing reputation for producing articles deliberately pitched at the poorly educated and those with extreme right wing views so that he can stir up racial intolerance from those who are too stupid to know any better?

Every religion has extremists who tarnish the image of their religion as a whole. Muslim extremists are no different from , say redneck white supremist "Christian"groups in parts of the USA or the Roman Catholic church which has been responsible for numerous atrocities for centuries and still has senior members willing to turn a blind eye to and cover up child abuse.

Do you therefore think that Christians in general and Roman Catholics specifically should be vilified in the same way as Muslims are in the example you reproduce here?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Humanity is the Devil

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm

The world is a gift from Allah :? :? but you cant even draw a cartoon of Allah without every Muslim getting on there high horse.Earth was created by random in a Universe filled by billions on Planets. I don't believe in religion and dont want it dumped on me either

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

If you didn't watch the news then none of this hatred would exist.

Who controls the media?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:If you didn't watch the news then none of this hatred would exist.

Who controls the media?

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:the white capitalistic whores