Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller on the bench?

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Is it time to put miller on the bench?,maybe it will give him the chance to see the shape from the sideline and come on in the second half with a fresh view of our shape and how we are playing.Do you think Mcphail coming back will make a difference?,maybe whitts will have more freedom to get forward if he starts or do you think MM must stick with it?,and if gestede is fit does he start?.....lots to talk about :ayatollah:

Re: Miller on the bench?

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Earnie will not start, so thats Millers position secure. Will Gestede start alongside him? i hope so.

Id like to see Gestede up front with Earnie and Mason by his side. But thats not going to happen isit? :lol:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 pm

I feel a change to setup is required

Marshal
Blake
hudson
turner
taylor

mcphail
whitts
conway
lawerence

earnie & gesteade

subs:- heaton, miller, gunnerson, Harris & mcnaghton

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm not assured of Gestede but would give him the chance only because I think we are desperate. If Gestede plays I would like to see Earnie partner him.

I would like to see McPhail back perhaps replacing Cowie. Him, Whitts and Gunnarson in midfield would be interesting with Conway on the wing.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 pm

I'd rather Earnie as a sub than Miller. He's come on in the last two games and got himself into some decent positions. Kenny will start scoring again, he's been around long enough to get through a lean spell.

Lets really get behind him tomorrow, when the crowd are singing their name a player can feel ten feet tall. When they are on your back it does not help them. Super Kenny Miller :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 pm

bluebird73fairview wrote:I feel a change to setup is required

Marshal
Blake
hudson
turner
taylor

mcphail
whitts
conway
lawerence

earnie & gesteade

I notice you have put Blake in and dimissed Macca,we all know Kev hasn't enjoyed the best form recently but :ayatollah: what do you think Darcy brings to the table?

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Miller has to start IMO... Ideally with mason but if not rudy

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Coventry:

------------Marshall------------
Blake---Huds---Turner---Taylor
-----------------------------------
----------Kiss---Whitts----------
Lawrence---------------Conway
------------Rudy-----------------
-------------------Earnie--------

Subs: Heaton, Kev, Gunnar, Cowie, Miller

Put Lawrence in his actual position. Bring Kiss in to allow Whitts to get forward. Conway in as well to add width.

Brum:

------------Marshall-----------------
Kev-----Huds-----Turner-----Taylor
--------------Whitts----------------
---------Cowie----Gunnar----------
Lawrence------------------Conway
---------------Miller------------------

Subs: Heaton, Blake, Kiss, Mason, Earnie

Again width is key. but also Cowie and Gunnar can make those burst into the box like they did earlier in the season. They ended up scoring something like 8 goals between them in the space of 2 months by doing that

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 pm

dazzyt wrote:
bluebird73fairview wrote:I feel a change to setup is required

Marshal
Blake
hudson
turner
taylor

mcphail
whitts
conway
lawerence

earnie & gesteade

I notice you have put Blake in and dimissed Macca,we all know Kev hasn't enjoyed the best form recently but :ayatollah: what do you think Darcy brings to the table?

I think he would just add pace as he seems to have that extra quality that would & could change games and he has scored goals too.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:29 pm

CantonJack wrote:Coventry:

------------Marshall------------
Blake---Huds---Turner---Taylor
-----------------------------------
----------Kiss---Whitts----------
Lawrence---------------Conway
------------Rudy-----------------
-------------------Earnie--------

Subs: Heaton, Kev, Gunnar, Cowie, Miller

Put Lawrence in his actual position. Bring Kiss in to allow Whitts to get forward. Conway in as well to add width.

Brum:

------------Marshall-----------------
Kev-----Huds-----Turner-----Taylor
--------------Whitts----------------
---------Cowie----Gunnar----------
Lawrence------------------Conway
---------------Miller------------------

Subs: Heaton, Blake, Kiss, Mason, Earnie

Again width is key. but also Cowie and Gunnar can make those burst into the box like they did earlier in the season. They ended up scoring something like 8 goals between them in the space of 2 months by doing that

Can't leave a fit McPhail out at this stage in the season, and you say for the Cov game let Whitts get forward by bringing in Kiss which I agree with but then drop him back in the defensive role for the Brum game :? Thank f**k your not gaffer!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 pm

play that youngster along side miller (the one who just signed the new contract)
miller works his socks off and im sure he will to prove a point.
we need people to battle for the ball up top aswell due to huds and turner playing long ball.

:ayatollah: