Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " GESTEDE BACK FOR COV GAME................ "

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 pm

He really does need to start with Earnie if he wants to move him on, the lad needs to be in the shop window.

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:
polo wrote:Pergaps you should f**k off telling me what I should and shouldnt do.

Pergaps what the feck doed that mean, oh dear have i upset polo, BLESS YOU

doed?

Thought so

Thanks for the zzzzs. Goodnight.

ZZZZZZZZZZ GAME OVER spk soon :lol:

marshall
blake---- turner-------------------------------------------------hudson----naylor
kev-------whitts-----------------------------------------------gunnar-----conway
gestede--------------------millar
subs-heaton-mason-lawrence-taylor-kiss
-

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Heaton/Marshall

Naylor Turner Hudson Blake

Conway Gunnarsson Whittingham Mason

Earnie Gestede

^^^ Not the worst team. Try to new left and right back and try and pair up to Fit and Strong Strikers! :ayatollah:

Conway and Mason both wingers :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Heaton/Marshall

Naylor Turner Hudson Blake

Conway Gunnarsson Whittingham Mason

Earnie Gestede

^^^ Not the worst team. Try to new left and right back and try and pair up to Fit and Strong Strikers! :ayatollah:

Conway and Mason both wingers :ayatollah:

Mason isn't a winger. He's a number ten.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Half of you want loan players in, we got one who is a right sided midfield on £18K a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usual back 4 goalie

Lawrence Whitts, kiss, Conway

Earnie Miller

After watching them this season they won't get in each others way, Earnie has never played left back. :o

Ok swap Mason for Earnie, you know MM isn't going to have this

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Having Gestede and Macca back fit now is a massive boost. Hopefully they'll both be fit for the rest of the season.

My team for Cov on Wednesday:

--------------------Heaton------------------
Blake-----Hudson-------Turner-----Taylor
--------------------Mcphail------------------
Mason--Gunnarson--Whittingham--Conway
--------------------Gestede------------------

More importantly though I reckon Malky will go for something like this:

-------------------Marshall------------------
Mcnaughton--Hudson--Turner-----Taylor
--------------------Mcphail------------------
Mason-----------Gunnarson----Whittingham
-------------Gestede------Miller--------------- Subs: Heaton, Blake, Lawrence, Conway, Earnshaw

Malky surely can't go for the same starting 11 again. I'm confident he won't! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 am

Funny thing is Polo.

We haven't scored in 2 games and the game before it was down to 2 difflections.

Rudy's on the pitch bang 3 goals in how many minutes ? His threat means goals for others espec Miller e.e West Ham. Whether you like him or not he wasn't brough here to score goals, and the amount of goals due to his sheer threat whether involved or not is remarkable.

I LOVE THE people who call Rudy lazy. IF YOU ARE MENTIONING WHEN HE WAS LIMPING ABOUT THE PLACE, HE'S A WARRIOR, INSTEAD OF JUST GOING DOWN HE KEPT ON HIS FEET STRUGGLING, BUT SOME THOUGHT HE WASN'T TRYING.

We play far better when hes on the pitch. His flick on at Wembley for Tuner's goal(MANY FORGOT ABOUT CUS THEYRE STUPID) , West Ham away, Petebrough home hes threat was key to all 3 goals, And many others, he in fact is the opposite of lazy.

Keep on calling for Earnie, the very selfish man who's contributed in far less goals than Rudy. Rudy's prowess means Gunnarsson's long throws cause far far more trouble for defences. Same with corners etc. Build up play starts cus of a Rudy flick on.

Keep on calling for the selfish Earnie, missed a few sitters now hasn't he, and since coming back we've scored 0 with him in the team, whereas before we got 2(albeit difflections) and 2 at brighton.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Still banging on about West Ham opening day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats about West Ham home where he was so shit my grandad could have done better and hes been dead for 5 years?

As for the build up play he couldnt trap a bag of cement. Hes f*cking crap. Deal with it.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:I LOVE THE people who call Rudy lazy. IF YOU ARE MENTIONING WHEN HE WAS LIMPING ABOUT THE PLACE, HE'S A WARRIOR, INSTEAD OF JUST GOING DOWN HE KEPT ON HIS FEET STRUGGLING, BUT SOME THOUGHT HE WASN'T TRYING.

Metz released a statement saying why they released Gestede. It involved the words "Too lazy" and "unfit" :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Fair enough if people think he is shit as he is no jay bothroyd but just don't get at all how anyone can say he is lazy? Makes no sense to me.

People keep saying how poor he was against whu like it was his fault we lost despite him only playing around 30mins and it being 0-0 when he went off.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Fair enough if people think he is shit as he is no jay bothroyd but just don't get at all how anyone can say he is lazy? Makes no sense to me.

People keep saying how poor he was against whu like it was his fault we lost despite him only playing around 30mins and it being 0-0 when he went off.

I think he has the potential to be a decent player, he puts himself about a bit but he is not as fit as other players. West Ham you could tell he wasnt right from the start, his movement was a little shakey and inevitably he pulled up.

With Gestede i think its a case of he's got the untapped potential, hes just waiting for someone to bring it out of him. Like Bothroyd needed.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Fair enough if people think he is shit as he is no jay bothroyd but just don't get at all how anyone can say he is lazy? Makes no sense to me.

Firstly I never called him lazy, I just think hes crap.

Secondly for the 30 minutes he was on against West Ham he was utter shite. Everyone was to blame not just him for the loss but that doesnt mean he wasnt crap for the 30 minutes he was on because he was.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 pm

LWay wrote:

I think he has the potential to be a decent player, he puts himself about a bit but he is not as fit as other players. West Ham you could tell he wasnt right from the start, his movement was a little shakey and inevitably he pulled up.

With Gestede i think its a case of he's got the untapped potential, hes just waiting for someone to bring it out of him. Like Bothroyd needed.

:lol:

Bothroyd always had talent he was just lazy and had a chip on his shoulder.

Gestede is the exact opposite, he tries hard and seems to have a good attitude but he cannot play football.

Hes 24 ffs is he cant control the football now how long are we supposed to wait.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 pm

polo wrote:
LWay wrote:

Gestede is the exact opposite, he tries hard and seems to have a good attitude but he cannot play football.

Hes 24 ffs is he cant control the football now how long are we supposed to wait.

Polo Lway is another who wears the old pirates patch and ear muffs ive given up with him in every topic as he can not see any sort of light at all .

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm

77, on the one hand I admire their loyalty but on the other I laugh at their stupidity.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
LWay wrote:

Polo Lway is another who wears the old pirates patch and ear muffs ive given up with him in every topic as he can not see any sort of light at all .

Hmmm......i cant see any sort of light at all?

So thats why i was basically saying that Gestede has potential (as most players that play professionally tend to have) but hasnt quite figured out what to do to actually get the best out of himself.

Not saying hes on the same level as Bothroyd, was meerly using that as a comparison of they are both lazy players, both have pottential but they both needed a foot up their arse to get them to perform.

I stand by my opinion of Gestede in which it is that all he can do is win the ball in the air and even then half the time he makes a hash of that. I completely agree'd with Metz when they released the statement saying he was too lazy and unfit for them. Im not saying Gestede is a great player and arse licking him like a few people were on here before, im saying if he wants to stay at the club he needs to buck up his ideas because he is massively bellow par.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Fair assesment Lway

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 pm

polo wrote:Oh great. Just what we need. :roll:

I knew that was coming Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: