Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Booing Fans

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 am

shallow as f**k you are not needed f**k off and watch to jacks, really find it disgusting :twisted:

Re: Booing Fans

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 am

Baz, I would like to point out that I didn't Boo & I wouldn't Boo but the wheels have come off the Bus

You hum it & I'll sing it :lol:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: boo :old:

i cant understand it half time 0-0 and some of our fans are booing, lucky they were not the fans around 10 years ago they would have boo'd the team on the way out ffs

Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:shallow as f**k you are not needed f**k off and watch to jacks, really find it disgusting :twisted:

Well said Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:shallow as f**k you are not needed f**k off and watch to jacks, really find it disgusting :twisted:

I think the fans have been very patient this year and never got on the players backs.
Sunday was the first time certainly the first I have noticed home or away this season.
Did they deserve it? I have seen better performances shall we say!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 am

I was shouting "this is f*cking shit" and so be it we was a total abortion sunday and many games before it so i do not blame fans for booing baz. Deal with it :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

I was shouting "this is f*cking shit" and so be it we was a total abortion sunday and many games before it so i do not blame fans for booing baz. Deal with it :ayatollah:
DEAL WITH WHAT !!!! trouble is the new breed of fan are bordering on being total wankers, expect too much !! the team need us to get behind them not boo them and shoot their confidence down, i would love to have seen these fans there 10-15 years ago they would be booing the team at the warm up, complete and utter cunts all of them

not wanted anywhere near our football team, proud to be a bluebird WIN LOSE OR DRAW :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 am

The team has worked hard all season and as we go through a run of bad form people start booing and for me that just takes the piss.

Yea I had a good moan but I would never boo my team i love em to much to do that.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 am

brickyblue wrote:The team has worked hard all season and as we go through a run of bad form people start booing and for me that just takes the piss.

Yea I had a good moan but I would never boo my team i love em to much to do that.
dont get me wrong nobody moans more than me, but booing your own team just sums it up in 2 words ''f**k off'' up west :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

DEAL WITH WHAT !!!! trouble is the new breed of fan are bordering on being total wankers, expect too much !! the team need us to get behind them not boo them and shoot their confidence down, i would love to have seen these fans there 10-15 years ago they would be booing the team at the warm up, complete and utter cunts all of them

not wanted anywhere near our football team, proud to be a bluebird WIN LOSE OR DRAW :ayatollah:

How is it the new breed of fan as you call it who do the booing??? do you go up to these people and say i was here 10-15 years ago so your a new breed fan now stop booing and f**k off down west as you put it :lol:
Get real will you we have played like a pub team for a near two months and people beg, steal, borrow to watch city but because they clap and cheer when we win or play well, are we all expected to do the same over watching the crap we have watched for two months ??? NO because its there jobs and like anyone in a job whos not doing there job they need to know so i do not blame them.
It does not make them a lesser fan or a new breed because they do not sing bob marley songs or chant to that silly drum going off while the away fans out sing us does it :?
Your so much of a fan that when and if we keep playing the same way untill the end of the season as the games go by you will see more and more empty seats around you where you sit , How about you get stickers with PLASTIC wrote on them and stick them on the seast that once had a bum on, meanwhile your chanting and clapping your head off even though you been watching hoofball with 11 of the same players for months on end to go with the same formation and sitting on are 18yard line the whole time.
I bet you go home happy win lose or draw after watching city because your a real fan baz i salute you :roll:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

How is it the new breed of fan as you call it who do the booing??? do you go up to these people and say i was here 10-15 years ago so your a new breed fan now stop booing and f**k off down west as you put it :lol:
Get real will you we have played like a pub team for a near two months and people beg, steal, borrow to watch city but because they clap and cheer when we win or play well, are we all expected to do the same over watching the crap we have watched for two months ??? NO because its there jobs and like anyone in a job whos not doing there job they need to know so i do not blame them.
It does not make them a lesser fan or a new breed because they do not sing bob marley songs or chant to that silly drum going off while the away fans out sing us does it :?
Your so much of a fan that when and if we keep playing the same way untill the end of the season as the games go by you will see more and more empty seats around you where you sit , How about you get stickers with PLASTIC wrote on them and stick them on the seast that once had a bum on, meanwhile your chanting and clapping your head off even though you been watching hoofball with 11 of the same players for months on end to go with the same formation and sitting on are 18yard line the whole time.
I bet you go home happy win lose or draw after watching city because your a real fan baz i salute you :roll:

Is there something in the air in Merthyr or are you naturally that much of a knob? :lol:

Seriously though, I agree its not just the "New Breed" fans that are booing the team, it is mostly just people that expect miracles this season based on what we've achieved over the last two seasons. The last two seasons however we had a lot of big names and a lot of pacey players. We dont quite have the same at this moment in time and i'll admit, we probably wont go up this year. Am i bothered? No. Why? Because we punched above our weight all season. I as most people expected a top 10 finish, 10th being the lowest position id be happy with. We are only 1 point away from 4th i believe and we play the worst team in the championship this season tomorrow. SHOULD be easy points and you will see a difference if we win.

What i dissagree with is the apparent talk of booing a team at half time or booing a player that has been announced to play/be subbed on. If your team is down or even at half time (unless losing 7-0 in the case of any team that plays Bayern Munich this season) then there is no need to boo the team. If a player is put on and you arent happy about it then keep quiet because if he ends up proving to be a vital starter or substitute then by god the supporters booing will like like knobs. We had a problem last year where players were booing Naylor before he would even step on the pitch, remember what it did for his confidence? Destroyed it and because of that we dropped a lot of points. The more we boo our own players the less confidence they have and the more points we drop.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 am

Have never booed a Bluebirds team in over forty years of watching them and don't intend to start now. I've seen some shit in that time as have many of the other older posters on here. I have worked hard to find the money to watch them so thats no excuse either. They are your team, you support them through thick and thin not just when it suits you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:Have never booed a Bluebirds team in over forty years of watching them and don't intend to start now. I've seen some shit in that time as have many of the other older posters on here. I have worked hard to find the money to watch them so thats no excuse either. They are your team, you support them through thick and thin not just when it suits you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll admit I've done it once, frustration got the best of me after losing a 4-0 lead to Peterborough to draw 4-4 :lol: Never done it before or after however :ayatollah: Booing officials? All the feckin time :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:03 pm

The only time I have ever boo'd the team was on
the last day of the season at Sheffield Wednesday,

And they deserved it.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 pm

LWay wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Have never booed a Bluebirds team in over forty years of watching them and don't intend to start now. I've seen some shit in that time as have many of the other older posters on here. I have worked hard to find the money to watch them so thats no excuse either. They are your team, you support them through thick and thin not just when it suits you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll admit I've done it once, frustration got the best of me after losing a 4-0 lead to Peterborough to draw 4-4 :lol: Never done it before or after however :ayatollah: Booing officials? All the feckin time :lol:

Everyone gets a bit frustrated and sounds off a bit now and then, but booing for me is a step too far. I was at that Peterborough game and we hit the post too in the first half. Their keeper fouled Hudson I think it was just before the equalizer. Another couple of minutes and we would have lost for sure. Despite the result, it was a great game of football; the classic game of two halves if ever there was one.

The officials are fair game though - especially after performances like the one we had to suffer against Hull last week. Don't agree with Malky that they cost us the game, but it may well have been a different second half if we had gone in level. They knew thay had got away with one and came out looking to kill the game off early which was exactly what happened.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

The Sheffield Wednesday game I didnt boo, I was just shocked that Rog missed that golden opportunity to seal the draw.

On reflection i regretted booing at the Peterborough game, it was a good game of football. The season after was unbearable however with Jason Koumas deciding to pass the ball at the keeper rather than put some power behind his shot. We lost that one, and then I swore not to go to Peterborough again because it seemed to be getting to a running theme. I didnt go this season and it happened again, my brother and father came home and just looked at me and said "Well you had the better idea today, we will speak no more of this" :lol:

Im always on watch for the officials at games because if we havent got one that isnt making consistent calls then i lose my head and when we have incompotent linesmen that cant tell if someone is offside or not but the entire fecking stadium can tell then i also see the red mist :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm

LOL - yep, not been to Peterborough since either mate...

Don't know if its true but I was told the linesman against Hull was the same one who missed the goal that QPR scored against Bolton. If that is the case how on earth can he still be officiating in a professional game - might have been somebody winding me up though with a blind linesman story as I haven't checked.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Someone by me shouted "well done malkey you f**king arsehole" at the final whistle.
pissed me off bigtime

what happened to mid-table and everyones happy? :roll:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm

adamt958 wrote:Someone by me shouted "well done malkey you f**king arsehole" at the final whistle.
pissed me off bigtime

what happened to mid-table and everyones happy? :roll:

Someone behind me keeps shouting "What the f*ck was that Marhsall! Nobody is getting that ball!" if Marshall hoofs the ball upfield when being pressured by the opposite team and im just talking to the people around me saying "what do some fans want him to do? Pass it to the player attacking him and concede a goal? Football 101, if in danger clear it!" soon shuts him up.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Totally agree - yeah the performances have not been great but to boo - never

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 am

whats people thoughts on tonight booing then?