Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rose tinted glasses

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm

polo wrote:Bluebird 99 - A poor mans TLG

Both arrogant, self indulged and dimissive of others views but TLG has wit and personality,

Arrogant, self indulged and dismissive sums up about 90% of this place though tbf :lol:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm

The Lad wrote:
polo wrote:Bluebird 99 - A poor mans TLG

Both arrogant, self indulged and dimissive of others views but TLG has wit and personality,

Arrogant, self indulged and dismissive sums up about 90% of this place though tbf :lol:

True :lol:

Not to his extreme though.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am

ORIGINAL POSTER
Rose tinted glasses and Jay Bothroyd go together Chief.
I think you should go to spec savers you have a serious problem there mate

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 am

Sing itt agaiin Sam !

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 am

Here's a song for the mumper clan ! You all live in a negative world !

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am

Nuclearblue wrote:ORIGINAL POSTER

Yeah we definitely don't need him :roll:
Would gladly trade Miller for a striker who can change the game. If Malky is a good manager he can sort out Bothroyd's problems, if not it shows he can't handle players outside his workhorse idols.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 am

The Lad wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:ORIGINAL POSTER

Yeah we definitely don't need him :roll:
Would gladly trade Miller for a striker who can change the game. If Malky is a good manager he can sort out Bothroyd's problems, if not it shows he can't handle players outside his workhorse idols.

No Manager has ever been able to handle Jay not even Warnock. So does that make Malky a bad manager ?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 am

jones managed him ok he was our best player for 3 years he was with us

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am

The Lad wrote:Take them off people! We won't be getting promoted this season, drop the "In Malky we trust" bollocks because he isn't the be all end all in management, realise that we are literally fucked without Whitts, that Kev is weak, that the board is a bit clueless and that Malky is too cautious and headstrong, too unflexible, he won't go for game changers like Bothroyd who have a few faults that need correcting. No idea why people expected this small squad to keep up a push over 46 games

WAKE UP

Get out of the wonderful CCFC dreamland.

I'm sure I will be labelled a doom and gloomer, but I speak the truth, so does Polo.

we didn't. we are surprised we are where we are now. we didn't expect to get promoted this season, so cut the crap.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am

polo wrote:jones managed him ok he was our best player for 3 years he was with us

Jay had done ok Chief I would admit that. But the saying goes you are only as good as your last game. But his last season with us was a disgrace and that is how I will remember him.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am

I see there's more blinkered views from the original poster then? Ah Miller is crap we need Bothroyd! If you had an ounce of common sense you would look more at the supply lines and the fact that it's the defence knocking long balls to him which has limited his chances. Yes he's not massively in form but I think that's because of the pressure he now finds himself under from Idiots like you.

I've never known a football club where (some of) the fans are happiest when they are slating the team/players or just when times are bad!

I will always be positive and I make absolutely no exception for that! I'm also happy to be "realistic" when there is a sound arguement but nothing the chuckle brothers have come up with so far has even made sense let alone changed my view.

Sad, pathetic, miserable, negative people that this club is better off losing as "fans"

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 am

I totaly agree Bluebird99, let them carry on mumping to themselves or Is`nt there somewhere else they can go ! We don`t want people like that down the City, with their negative bollocks ! :(

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am

club44er wrote:I totaly agree Bluebird99, let them carry on mumping to themselves or Is`nt there somewhere else they can go ! We don`t want people like that down the City, with their negative bollocks ! :(

Yeah there is somewhere else they can go, it's about 70 miles west!! :lol:

Coz let's be honest, no Cardiff fan would post the way they do about the players and club so they must be Jacks

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Excellent post about time someone told it like it is i agree with this thread %100 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Excellent post about time someone told it like it is i agree with this thread %100 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

;)

Any of you lot taken them off after today? Surely even the most deluded of you must be waking up now.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 pm

I am willing to bet that Bluebird99 said ...it will be fine in my rose tinted world when we beat Hull.......oh well just a blip things will change when we beat Burnley.....i really admire your loyalty reminds me of similar loyalty shown by some of Hitler's Generals in the bunker and history will tell you what happened to Adolf

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Nobody has them on now except the most ardent happpy go lucky idiot. :evil:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:59 pm

The Lad wrote:Nobody has them on now except the most ardent happpy go lucky idiot. :evil:

Trust me fans still wear them even after another abortion tonight in EVERY f*cking WAY :oops:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

f**k the 'dont hit people with glasses' rule.

Anyone defending that shit needs a slap

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Load of shit for the past 2 and a half months.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 am

If you don't like it guys don't come on this forum and don't go to watch City play, take your negativity elsewhere. Sounds like you guys weren't around when we were struggling at the bottom end of old division 4. Take a look at the championship table, it's still very much alive!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:38 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:If you don't like it guys don't come on this forum and don't go to watch City play, take your negativity elsewhere. Sounds like you guys weren't around when we were struggling at the bottom end of old division 4. Take a look at the championship table, it's still very much alive!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How wrong you are :roll: