Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rose tinted glasses

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Take them off people! We won't be getting promoted this season, drop the "In Malky we trust" bollocks because he isn't the be all end all in management, realise that we are literally fucked without Whitts, that Kev is weak, that the board is a bit clueless and that Malky is too cautious and headstrong, too unflexible, he won't go for game changers like Bothroyd who have a few faults that need correcting. No idea why people expected this small squad to keep up a push over 46 games

WAKE UP

Get out of the wonderful CCFC dreamland.

I'm sure I will be labelled a doom and gloomer, but I speak the truth, so does Polo.

Re: Rose tinted glasses

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Another shit fan. Oh good!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

CCFC, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: season not over yet for CITY. (Rose tinted glasses ) i don't think so. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Am I right in thinking that if we win tomorrow.....we're 4th? I wonder if these gimps will still be posting this trash then??

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Am I right in thinking that if we win tomorrow.....we're 4th? I wonder if these gimps will still be posting this trash then??

Someone is clearly stuck in their bubble.

And yeah one win won't make it alright cos we've been trash for two months except the CC final.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

No you are in the negativity clan ! There is a few on here ! If City needs you as a fan, I am sure they would prefer our enemies turn up every week ! You and your clan sing from the same hymm sheet all the time ! Boring and never anything to say possitive ! :o :ugeek:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

The Lad wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:Am I right in thinking that if we win tomorrow.....we're 4th? I wonder if these gimps will still be posting this trash then??

And yeah one win won't make it alright cos we've been trash for two months except the CC final.

Who cares what's gone before as long as we win and are in 4th?? That's just being negative for the sake of it. That's quite a sad thing

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Theyve got bigger specs than Timmy Mallet some of these lot

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Anyone wanna stick there cock on my specs?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

club44er wrote:No you are in the negativity clan ! There is a few on here ! If City needs you as a fan, I am sure they would prefer our enemies turn up every week ! You and your clan sing from the same hymm sheet all the time ! Boring and never anything to say possitive ! :o :ugeek:

I guess we'll just have to carry on giving support to the club and singing and shouting words of encouragement to them in an attempt to get a positive result. Jesus clubber we really are the scum of the earth :lol:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:

Who cares what's gone before as long as we win and are in 4th?? That's just being negative for the sake of it. That's quite a sad thing

Not for the sake of it, I'm pointing out the flaws of about 90% of people here with their ridiculous blind optimism. It's not negativity, its realism and pragmatism but people can't grasp that. I suppose anything looks gloomy compared to " IN MALKY WE TRUST" though.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Timmy Mallet, who's that?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

The Lad wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:

Not for the sake of it, I'm pointing out the flaws of about 90% of people here with their ridiculous blind optimism. It's not negativity, its realism and pragmatism but people can't grasp that. I suppose anything looks gloomy compared to " IN MALKY WE TRUST" though.

People can't hide behind this "realism" tag any longer because it's utter rubbish. If we win, we're 4th...thats what's realistic hear! You must live such a miserable life if all you focus on is the negative situation all the time. That's really unhealthy

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 pm

I rest my case ! keep mumping on ! :(

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:

People can't hide behind this "realism" tag any longer because it's utter rubbish. If we win, we're 4th...thats what's realistic hear! You must live such a miserable life if all you focus on is the negative situation all the time. That's really unhealthy

Again you try to insult to me discredit me. Give it up, I am optimistic when I feel the odds truly are in our favour, the odds here being promotion, but right now the odds aren't looking good. And no, I think about all the situations postive, negative, everything. If you only do one you are moronic. It is realism, because I am not blinkered and am therefore able to provide a reasonable view of a situation using my superior intellect. An example being I am able to give credit to Swansea when one of their fans pop up here when others just say "**** of six fingers".

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Well said Bluebird 99 :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

The bubble and glasses combo fits a lot of people here.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

The Lad wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:

Again you try to insult to me discredit me. Give it up, I am optimistic when I feel the odds truly are in our favour, the odds here being promotion, but right now the odds aren't looking good. And no, I think about all the situations postive, negative, everything. If you only do one you are moronic. It is realism, because I am not blinkered and am therefore able to provide a reasonable view of a situation using my superior intellect. An example being I am able to give credit to Swansea when one of their fans pop up here when others just say "**** of six fingers".

:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:12 pm

To say we WON'T be getting promoted is a bit over the top as we could go 4th tomorrow, we've had a shit couple of months yes i'll put my hand on the table and say that. Whitts is our main man... of course he is Malky said the plans would fit around him, McNaughton needs to be rested cause he looks knackered on the field and Malky isn't the best manager in the world and we're not Barcelona and i also believe we should have strengthen in january yeah i will admit all that but still believe we could get promoted this season and I'm ever so sorry for believing in the club's manager who in my opinion has done a wonderful job so far this season.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 pm

I just don't see the need to be negative. I would say that your OP isn't just negative but is actually quite forcefully negative. The problem you have (unless you have a crystal ball) is that we are still massively in with a chance of promotion and until we aren't, the "fans" should be behind the team. Otherwise, what is the point?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 pm

The mumping clan ! Give us another hymnn ! :(

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Scruffy wrote:To say we WON'T be getting promoted is a bit over the top as we could go 4th tomorrow, we've had a shit couple of months yes i'll put my hand on the table and say that. Whitts is our main man... of course he is Malky said the plans would fit around him, McNaughton needs to be rested cause he looks knackered on the field and Malky isn't the best manager in the world and we're not Barcelona and i also believe we should have strengthen in january yeah i will admit all that but still believe we could get promoted this season and I'm ever so sorry for believing in the club's manager who in my opinion has done a wonderful job so far this season.

See, this is a positive, but reasonable view and much more down to earth than the usual tripe people post, even if I don't fully agree.

Personally, I feel our legs went weeks ago and we are running on empty now, Whitts is the only capable game changer, the rest are just workhorses, and lack the quality Reading, Soton, West Ham and Brum have.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:18 pm

club44er wrote:The mumping clan ! Give us another hymnn ! :(

Witty.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:I just don't see the need to be negative. I would say that your OP isn't just negative but is actually quite forcefully negative. The problem you have (unless you have a crystal ball) is that we are still massively in with a chance of promotion and until we aren't, the "fans" should be behind the team. Otherwise, what is the point?

It is not negative, ffs stop brushing off a reasonable view as bad.

And the 2nd and 3rd sentences, what? I don't think we are in with a chance of promotion and we never really were as we didn't strengthen thanks to Malkys "amazing" stewardship and market knowledge. My point is pointing out the flaws with the team and people's views. But that's based on what I could gather there, the sentence structure wasn't great.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm

The Lad wrote:
Scruffy wrote:To say we WON'T be getting promoted is a bit over the top as we could go 4th tomorrow, we've had a shit couple of months yes i'll put my hand on the table and say that. Whitts is our main man... of course he is Malky said the plans would fit around him, McNaughton needs to be rested cause he looks knackered on the field and Malky isn't the best manager in the world and we're not Barcelona and i also believe we should have strengthen in january yeah i will admit all that but still believe we could get promoted this season and I'm ever so sorry for believing in the club's manager who in my opinion has done a wonderful job so far this season.

See, this is a positive, but reasonable view and much more down to earth than the usual tripe people post, even if I don't fully agree.

Personally, I feel our legs went weeks ago and we are running on empty now, Whitts is the only capable game changer, the rest are just workhorses, and lack the quality Reading, Soton, West Ham and Brum have.

I do try to make genuine debate (most of the time :lol: ) and I don't expect you to agree.

Personally I believe a bit of rotation wouldn't do the squad any harm if done correctly and then i think we could get back onto the form we were at the beginning of the season and get a run going. I'm not a huge Earnie lover but to be fair he looked fresh against Hull and I think a game wouldn't hurt him (if he learnt to pass the ball and not just shot), even though I think Miller still has the quality to carry on in the squad and thats all we need is a bit of freshens which we have been crying for, for weeks now like when he brought Gestede back in and dropped Conway for Mason a few weeks back. Like I said in my previous post I believe we still go up :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

You know !! I think "the lad " is singing a different hymmn ! :o :o possitive overtones are coming out ! :roll:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

The Lad wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:I just don't see the need to be negative. I would say that your OP isn't just negative but is actually quite forcefully negative. The problem you have (unless you have a crystal ball) is that we are still massively in with a chance of promotion and until we aren't, the "fans" should be behind the team. Otherwise, what is the point?

And the 2nd and 3rd sentences, what? I don't think we are in with a chance of promotion and we never really were as we didn't strengthen thanks to Malkys "amazing" stewardship and market knowledge. My point is pointing out the flaws with the team and people's views. But that's based on what I could gather there, the sentence structure wasn't great.

Actually the sentence structure was perfect, maybe your lack of education ends at a full stop or the occasional exclamation mark? Also, you come on here, make these massively bold statements about how we arent going to get promotion this season and then seem pissed off that someone challenges your views?? Any reason why you're so paranoid?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Bluebird 99 - A poor mans TLG

Both arrogant, self indulged and dimissive of others views but TLG has wit and personality,

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Bluebird99, the mumper clan are happy in there sad misserable negative tiny world, with their patronising seif rightious views ! :( :(

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
The Lad wrote:

Actually the sentence structure was perfect, maybe your lack of education ends at a full stop or the occasional exclamation mark? Also, you come on here, make these massively bold statements about how we arent going to get promotion this season and then seem pissed off that someone challenges your views?? Any reason why you're so paranoid?

How the hell am I paranoid and uneducated? Ad hominem is the saying. And my education is excellent thanks, you are speaking from your own mental limits though so I forgive you. It's quite laughable calling me uneducated, if you knew me IRL that wouldn't even cross your mind. And no, I get annoyed at idiots challenging my views, Scruff presented his argument in an intelligent and not in a moronic way so he gets respect from me for that. The people with the rose tinted glasses annoy me.