Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Vuckic not returning to Cardiff City "

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 am

In this morning's press conference Malky has confirmed that Haris Vuckic will not return to Cardiff City on loan due to injuries at Newcastle United.

We really need to get another player in on loan now before the 22nd March deadline! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Vuckic not returning to Cardiff City

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:19 am

no point in wasting monies now, the seasons over.

Move on and start planning for next year.

Should have had loanees in late last year when we needed a fuller squad, not after the lord mayors show!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:11 pm

nothings over yet it probally will be if we dont get 3 wins out of next 5 or 6 games but anything is possible and other teams are not going to win all theyre games i know we have been shit for 2 months or so but we are sill in the mix and we surely wont play as bad as we have the next 2 months

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 pm

What a load of rubbish newcastle dont have any fresh injurys over the last week :lol: the players injured before he signed for a month well half was out before he even signed for us and are still out, jesus the club feed us some crap :shock:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Smells like bullshit to me as well.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:What a load of rubbish newcastle dont have any fresh injurys over the last week :lol: the players injured before he signed for a month well half was out before he even signed for us and are still out, jesus the club feed us some crap :shock:

he was on the Newcastle bench on Monday night you clown :roll:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Good, he's shit anyway

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Bothaldo2 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:What a load of rubbish newcastle dont have any fresh injurys over the last week :lol: the players injured before he signed for a month well half was out before he even signed for us and are still out, jesus the club feed us some crap :shock:

he was on the Newcastle bench on Monday night you clown :roll:

show me the fresh injurys they got then clown :roll:

Re: " Vuckic not returning to Cardiff City "

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:In this morning's press conference Malky has confirmed that Haris Vuckic will not return to Cardiff City on loan due to injuries at Newcastle United.

We really need to get another player in on loan now before the 22nd March deadline! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is why I have never been keen on loan players as well as them knowing they are only here as temp.
We should of signed players in Oct/Nov/January, we will regret it.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Peter Lovenkrands is the injured player who Vuckic replaced on the bench at Arsenal on monday.

Out for the remainder of the season apparently. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 pm

The season is definately not Over so please stop being over dramatic the poster who said that .
But on the player himself I wasn't overly impressed but he may of improved as you have to adjust to the Championship so maybe I'm being a tad harsh.
We definately need to strengthen but he is to much in the mould of what we already have . We need wide players with width IMO

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 pm

He was decent but not what we needed really.

At least it means earnie can get a place on the bench like people wanted?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Another neat player but didnt offer us anything different to what we already got.

Malky struggled to incorporate him in the team, I dont know why he bothered loaning him in the 1st place to be perfectly honest.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 am

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastl ... -30576769/

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:45 pm

ngriffiths wrote:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastl ... -30576769/

The seven players who had injurys was already out when he come to us, so again wheres the fresh injurys :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Don't matter how many s injured,pardew wanted him back,so he went back.not much cardiff can do about that.