Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebirds in Business

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Just something I knocked up last night bored and not able to sleep, based on an idea put on here last week, take a look and see what you think it will be improved when i spend a bit more time on it in the coming weeks but you get the idea.

http://bluebirdsinbusiness.sm4.biz

Re: Bluebirds in Business

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Excellent idea and it's something we were looking to do with the Rams previously, let's look after one another and woe betide anyone who rips of a fellow bluebird

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Nice one ...we can get Cheggers to put his chain of Pubs on there!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

kavanagh wrote:Nice one ...we can get Cheggers to put his chain of Pubs on there!

oops forgot pubs will get a page added.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Good man - I'm up for it - though don't know if too many bluebirds are currently looking for a residential land and development consultancy service - but if you are - get in touch.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:19 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Good man - I'm up for it - though don't know if too many bluebirds are currently looking for a residential land and development consultancy service - but if you are - get in touch.

We're trying to decide the best way to do it, but yeah you never know what peolpe may need!
We should be able to get a pretty big directory of all sorts of services, I think it could work really well

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:27 pm

May i suggest a disco/dj/entertainers page.....i know theres quite a few on here.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 pm

It's a great idea. I know some footballers set up a website so players can recommend businessses they have used and won't rip them off. This is obviously a similar idea but still a very good one

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Humphry's wrote:Just something I knocked up last night bored and not able to sleep, based on an idea put on here last week, take a look and see what you think it will be improved when i spend a bit more time on it in the coming weeks but you get the idea.

http://bluebirdsinbusiness.sm4.biz

Good idea, mate. Good example of us bluebirds sticking together through tough times :) :thumbup:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Can see already from emails this is going to be popular, will be liasing with Owain as to best way to run this and set the site up.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Humphry's wrote:Can see already from emails this is going to be popular, will be liasing with Owain as to best way to run this and set the site up.

This is Rhooster is it? Tidy. Glad to see you've signed up and done something awesome for our fans ;)

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm

baker wrote:
Humphry's wrote:Can see already from emails this is going to be popular, will be liasing with Owain as to best way to run this and set the site up.

This is Rhooster is it? Tidy. Glad to see you've signed up and done something awesome for our fans ;)

yep the Rhooster!!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Midfield general wrote:fantastic idea of mine last week.

Dont forget recruitment agencies. ha ha

http://www.hireofstaffltd.com

Good one Adam... :D

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Humphry's wrote:
baker wrote:

yep the Rhooster!!

Are you actually a Rhooster?

http://www.negrophonic.com/wp-content/u ... ooster.jpg

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Live in Rhoose so technically yes just not the feathered varierty .............cock a doodle friggin do.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Humphry's wrote:Live in Rhoose so technically yes just not the feathered varierty .............cock a doodle friggin do.

:lol: :thumbup:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:09 am

The website has now been handed over to Owain who is in the process of building a more professional website so once thats up and running I'll post again and anyone who wants to list their business can do so through the new site.

Cheers.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 am

Cheers Rhooster

If anybody has a business or service they want to add to the directory please send a message to add@bluebirdsinbusiness.co.uk with:

Business Name:
Description:
Name/Contact:
Location/Address:
contact details: phone/email/web

If you have a logo you want to put on there you can send the too

Cheers