Re: MALKY OUT

Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Can we please ban this Tool :evil:

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Bump :x

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 pm

ccfc have been in top 6 most of the season.most of you thought 10th at best.if you had been 10th and were trying to nick a p/o place you would be saying mm had done well.its only because you have been high all season there is a sense of failure.mm has done great for you in league and cup.yes he needs more players and no doubt will try and bring a bit more flair in but he had to install a work ethic this year.if you make the p.o you will have done as well as last year when you had a load of supposed superstars.to say malky out is mental.it is also very ungrateful as a lot of managers wouldn,t touch the job with the lack of cash available.this also applies to my club birmingham city so whatever happens at blues i,ll always thank hughton for having the balls to apply and take the job.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

cheeky bump

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

My honest feeling right now and these have generated over the last 3 months is that he has 8 games to save his job.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:cheeky bump

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Jacks have f**k all to do with us right now. We are no where near ready to go up from this league this season

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:My honest feeling right now and these have generated over the last 3 months is that he has 8 games to save his job.

For me. He has next season. Depending on how much he is given.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

People not so aggressive towards my suggestions now :lol: . Could see we were playing rubbish football months ago, I think someone with a bit more experience is what we need, Warnock would have been a perfect fit but too late now. Likewise Allardyce

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:People not so aggressive towards my suggestions now :lol: . Could see we were playing rubbish football months ago, I think someone with a bit more experience is what we need, Warnock would have been a perfect fit but too late now. Likewise Allardyce

What Warnock who was at QPR in the Prem and Alerdyce that went to West Ham who have more money than us? :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
bluetooth25 wrote:People not so aggressive towards my suggestions now :lol: . Could see we were playing rubbish football months ago, I think someone with a bit more experience is what we need, Warnock would have been a perfect fit but too late now. Likewise Allardyce

What Warnock who was at QPR in the Prem and Alerdyce that went to West Ham who have more money than us? :roll:

Yeah who then went to Leeds, whats your point.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Warnock is doing great at Leeds aint he? :D

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

What halfway through the season?

we needed a manager in the summer remember 8-)

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:My honest feeling right now and these have generated over the last 3 months is that he has 8 games to save his job.

Well I'll cut you short there. Do you think he will be given anything if this form carries on till the end of the season? I don't.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Well I'll cut you short there. Do you think he will be given anything if this form carries on till the end of the season? I don't.

Well not having to pay DJ and the other staff layed off will help free up extra cash

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Look at the start he had!! I think that will encourage them plus I also think, he will be given more next Jan! Unless a group of fans start an "Malky out" campaign.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Look at the start he had!! I think that will encourage them plus I also think, he will be given more next Jan! Unless a group of fans start an "Malky out" campaign.

When you start a job you go through a probation period. You pass the probation and you can relax. However you cannot lose it, you have ot keep a certain standard up. If you don't your job comes under threat.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

When you start a job you go through a probation period. You pass the probation and you can relax. However you cannot lose it, you have ot keep a certain standard up. If you don't your job comes under threat.

I abit off topic but I'm in the probation period, its perhaps the main factor as to why I'm so positive, I've finally got a fooking job. :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I abit off topic but I'm in the probation period, its perhaps the main factor as to why I'm so positive, I've finally got a fooking job. :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Keep it up.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:11 pm

how many points from the last 5 games is that now :(

He has to go

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:14 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:how many points from the last 5 games is that now :(

He has to go

leave.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

He has to go

You have to go. Your negativity doesnt help. That was a good point today, but if we lose on saturday to Millwall you may have a little substance to your argument

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 pm

CantonJack wrote:

He has to go

You have to go. Your negativity doesnt help. That was a good point today, but if we lose on saturday to Millwall you may have a little substance to your argument

So in conclusion, I may be right. Ta 8-)

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

He has to go

So in conclusion, I may be right. Ta 8-)

No. Malky should only be judged next season. This first season he has worked wonders (for the first half, anyway) so next seaosn if we dont have a right go at hitting the play-offs from the start, he needs to be looked at.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 pm

So despite all evidence to the contrary, that everything is being established for the long term of the club, you think Mackay has 8 games to "save" his job?

Incredible.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 pm

This is becoming farcical.

The football especially at home has been negative, but we can't deny we are in a good position, if not ask Leeds and Leicester or Hull if they want to swap. We need to win and win well on Saturday to get the big Mo going.

Malky is building something here, lets give him until the end of next before we think of his future.

PS

We couldn't afford to sack him :roll: