Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm off to watch Fernebahce vs Galatasaray Saturday

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

i haven't got my tickets yet but i'm off over thursday and i'm hoping to watch besiktas vs ath madrid on thursday night then the derby on saturday before flying home on sunday. I'm absolutely buzzing has anyone been? :ayatollah:

Re: I'm off to watch Fernebahce vs Galatasaray Saturday

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:35 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:i haven't got my tickets yet but i'm off over thursday and i'm hoping to watch besiktas vs ath madrid on thursday night then the derby on saturday before flying home on sunday. I'm absolutely buzzing has anyone been? :ayatollah:

your mad! enjoy mate! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:35 pm

prepare for a stabbing. :lol:

Seriously though, their fans are mental and not in a good supporting "Ultra" way, but the place will be electric, how the hell did you get tickets?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm

The Lad wrote:prepare for a stabbing. :lol:

Seriously though, their fans are mental and not in a good supporting "Ultra" way, but the place will be electric, how the hell did you get tickets?

I haven't yet but i've looked into it and should be ok as they go on general sale friday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:

I haven't yet but i've looked into it and should be ok as they go on general sale friday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

out of interest, what sort of prices are they roughly?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

not to bad to be honest mate. The cheapest price for this game is 66 turkish lira which is about £25. but that cos it's fernebahce vs galatasaray, usually it's cheaper :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

not to bad to be honest mate. The cheapest price for this game is 66 turkish lira which is about £25. but that cos it's fernebahce vs galatasaray, usually it's cheaper :ayatollah:

cheers mate, thats priced quite well for a top game...

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

£25 for one of Europe's biggest games! :shock: Nice...

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Should be a good atmosphere :?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Should be a good atmosphere :?

not as good as the canton :lol:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxlVZQvYp4

Enjoy the game! :lol:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm incredibly jealous you're going to Fenerbahce v Galatasary. Just be careful though, their fans are absolutely mental.
I wish we had the war chant of Galatasary at the city stadium, it creates such an electric atmosphere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNN7VFOn1aw

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxlVZQvYp4

Enjoy the game! :lol:

This reminds me of what we were like with Noel Hunt in the play offs last season when he was going to take a throw in infront of the Ninian, only this is 1000000 times worse :lol:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

frosty_x wrote:I'm incredibly jealous you're going to Fenerbahce v Galatasary. Just be careful though, their fans are absolutely mental.
I wish we had the war chant of Galatasary at the city stadium, it creates such an electric atmosphere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNN7VFOn1aw

That is absolutely insane! Why can't we have an atmosphere like that at the CCS? Why do we have so many fans that just want to sit down and watch the game in silence and politely clap when we score a goal? An atmosphere like that clip is what football is all about!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:That is absolutely insane! Why can't we have an atmosphere like that at the CCS? Why do we have so many fans that just want to sit down and watch the game in silence and politely clap when we score a goal? An atmosphere like that clip is what football is all about!

Exactly mate. With the war chant blasting just before kick off there wouldn't be a silent soul in the entire stadium! Everyone would be up chanting along and its easy enough and catchy too haha. It is also mighty intimidating for the away teams, which is always a bonus to put them off and make them feel edgy :P

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

So how was it? Willing to bet it was just a little better than Burnley :lol: