comments please vince speaks out

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Ninian 72 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 am

about Ledley , taken from the other mb by Vince Alm.

FACT: Ledley does not want to leave the club

FACT: Ledley has not Had an offer in writing from the club

Fact: ledley's agent made an offer to the club in September of which they have not responded.

Fact: Ledley was nearly enticed away by Stoke who offered him incredible wages because they were desperate at the time and bombarded him for a couple of days raising the anti everytime.

My Opinion: On current form he should not be picked to play in the team

Vince
Ninian 72

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: comments please vince speaks out

Postby GUFF » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 am

Agree he should be dropped ,but he needs a kick up the arse ....No doubt he is very talented but needs the right preson to get the best out of him .If or when he leaves ,we will regret it ....but it depends who then becomes his manager .Good luck with tonight's protest !
GUFF

Postby SteW » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

I think a lot of the criticism aimed at him is unfair.
If what Vince says is true, the club are at least partly to balme for his current form.

PR and DJ have come out and said that he's been offered a contract. Someone's lying.

The whole situation is farcical.
SteW

Postby Ben » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:39 am

just because vince says "fact" doesn't mean its true! you only have to look at him on the pitch and media to see what he's like!!! Come on its in the best intrests of the club to offer him a deal asap before he's allowed to leave for nothing!!! its like selling a car!! sell it with no MOT and you get hardly nothing, stick a new MOT on and you get loads!!! so why would the club not do that!! I TELL YOU WHY, LEDDERS THINKS HE'S BIGGER AND BETTER THAN HE IS, all the "liverpool supporting youngster turned cardiff through and though " wants to do get more money! he knows no-oines coming in for him, so get the club to give him the wages that a prem club would give him, simple!

he thinks becasue ramsey, gunter, jerome all the youngsters who've had the chance to play premiership football or move to a bigger club, that he has the same right to do so aswell, when in fact no-one wants to know him LOL, must be hard
Last edited by Ben on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Opinion!
Ben

Postby SteW » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 am

Ben wrote:just because vince says "fact" doesn't mean its true! you only have to look at him on the pitch and media to see what he's like!!! Come on its in the best intrests of the club to offer him a deal asap before he's allowed to leave for nothing!!! its like selling a car!! sell it with no MOT and you get hardly nothing, stick a new MOT on and you get loads!!! so why would the club not do that!! I TELL YOU WHY, LEDDERS THINKS HE'S BIGGER AND BETTER THAN HE IS, all he wants to do is bleed more money from the club, thats all

he thinks becasue ramsey, gunter, jerome all the youngsters who've had the chance to play premiership football or move to a bigger club, that he has the same right to do so aswell, when in fact no-one wants to know him LOL, must be hard

I agree, just because Vince says it's true doesn't mean it is.
But, you seem willing to throw abuse at Ledley based an what you think to be true? Why do you think you know what Ledley thinks?
SteW

Postby Zabier » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 am

I agree Ben. Joe's body language on the pitch has been the reason he's taken stick, not the off pitch negotiations or lack of. I hope Joe stays because on his day he's a cracking player but he needs to sort all this out a.s.a.p. for the sake of himself and the club.

I don't think leaving on a bosman would be the best idea for him because right now he's not good enough to play anywhere better than us.
Zabier

Postby BluebirdsFan101 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 am

Ledley's agent said Ledley will run down his contract and leave on a free. Ledley effectively said on Soccer AM he wants to go.

I'm sure that what Vince said is the truth, but I wonder how truthful Ledley (and Ridsdale for that matter) is being to the people they speak to?
BluebirdsFan101

Postby The Blue 'Knows' » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 pm

SteW wrote:
Ben wrote:just because vince says "fact" doesn't mean its true! you only have to look at him on the pitch and media to see what he's like!!! Come on its in the best intrests of the club to offer him a deal asap before he's allowed to leave for nothing!!! its like selling a car!! sell it with no MOT and you get hardly nothing, stick a new MOT on and you get loads!!! so why would the club not do that!! I TELL YOU WHY, LEDDERS THINKS HE'S BIGGER AND BETTER THAN HE IS, all he wants to do is bleed more money from the club, thats all

[b]I agree, just because Vince says it's true doesn't mean it is.
But, you seem willing to throw abuse at Ledley based an what you think to be true? Why do you think you know what Ledley thinks?
[/b]
Totally agree, Ben your talking rubbish mate you, just the same as me doesn't know what any player is thinking so whats the point in guessing?
The Blue 'Knows'

Return to General Chat