Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DROP Chopra

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 am

and play McCormack

simple! or stick McCormack in the squad, plenty of pace, gonna score goals unlike chopra and the other big lump of lard, they look like loral and hardy

Re: DROP Chopra

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 am

Ben wrote:and play McCormack

simple! or stick McCormack in the squad, plenty of pace, gonna score goals unlike chopra and the other big lump of lard, they look like loral and hardy

Warren Feeney wasnt given this many games with no goals, 6 starts in over 3 yrs lol. But on this Ben I will put my faith in Chops.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

5 man midfield with Ross being given a free role just behind lone striker Chops

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 am

MMMMMMM i knew it was a mistake re-signing him! then the first few games he started banging all the goals in which made me think "fair play he's doing the buisness and proving me wrong" but now ?? thats it, i honestly think he'll get one or two more and be a big flop :cry:

hopfully he proves me wrong, but how long can you keep playing somone who's not scoring? he thinks he can walk into the team every week, he needs to be dropped !!! McCormack must be well pissed off and rightly so :roll:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:56 am

Ben wrote:MMMMMMM i knew it was a mistake re-signing him! then the first few games he started banging all the goals in which made me think "fair play he's doing the buisness and proving me wrong" but now ?? thats it, i honestly think he'll get one or two more and be a big flop :cry:

hopfully he proves me wrong, but how long can you keep playing somone who's not scoring? he thinks he can walk into the team every week, he needs to be dropped !!! McCormack must be well pissed off and rightly so :roll:

McCormack I can confirm whats to leave in January.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 am

feck him him then

What the hell is DJ doing to them all, every fooker apart from jay and chops wants out :shock:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 am

Christ .........Just recalled the legend Chris Pike ! Now he could score .....

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 am

to be honest if i was mccormack i would want to go

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:20 am

Seeing as Bothroyd is out I'm sure McCormack is starting anyway.

Has Chopra overcome is poooooooer stomach yet?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:21 am

Ben wrote:MMMMMMM i knew it was a mistake re-signing him! then the first few games he started banging all the goals in which made me think "fair play he's doing the buisness and proving me wrong" but now ?? thats it, i honestly think he'll get one or two more and be a big flop :cry:

He's already almost scored the amount Bothroyd scored last season who we considered was a success last season, chill out, you're overreacting.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 am

Thing I like about Chopra is he always gives 100%, chasing down balls and putting pressure on defenders. Although he isn't scoring, i'd still want him in my team.

Looks like he'll be up top on his own tonight with McCormack just behind him, not sure it'll work, it never usually does with those two. Please prove me wrong though. :D

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 am

Look at the top of the Championship Table goalscorers and you will find Chopra and Whittingham, he's a striker and he has scored the goals this season !!!!

When the service dries up it is impossible for any striker to score, when the chances start coming back, his confidence will come back and he will start scoring !!!

Personally I would stick with him and give him time.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Let's face it lads, we all knew what we were getting when we signed Chopra. He'll get 20 goals a season but he'll get them in about 10-15 games! Sadly for us he got ahead of himself early on! I'd still play him because he has the potential to get a goal out of nothing and he needs to play himself out of this rut. He will score. He's too much of a poacher not to.

However, we miss McCormack's energy. I was also a massive fan of the McCormack/Bothroyd partnership last season. It's a no win argument really. I'd stick with Chopra though. He's proven he can do it and McCormack is still looking a little too fat for my liking. See how Chopra plays over the next three games maybe?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Who's the other big lump of lard? Do you mean Bothroyd or Ethuhu? Dont know but I wouldn't mind guessing that pace wise nothing between chops and McCormack. Last time I looked Chopra was top scorer in the championship... you dont half talk some rubbish :roll:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 pm

play mccormack just behind them and see what happens , at mo poor service from midfield no one to give killer passes. i hope mc cormack gets games and decides to stay he`s still young and we havent seen the best of him yet. but saying that i want to see players in the shirt who give sweat and 100%, who would die for the badge regardless of in team day in day out!!!!. chops when in flow appeard to love scimica playing so good to see him back fit.