Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hello people of Cardiff!!!

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi everyone!!!

I'm new here.... I decided to join the forum to kind of see what goes on in Cardiff as i will be moving here with my boyfriend who already lives in the city...

Marian

Re: Hello people of Cardiff!!!

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Welcome Marian,The law of the forum is the first post must include a pic of yourself ;) :D :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Marian wrote:Hi everyone!!!

I'm new here.... I decided to join the forum to kind of see what goes on in Cardiff as i will be moving here with my boyfriend who already lives in the city...

Marian

not a lot goes on in Cardiff……….football is the main sport in Cardiff and throughout Wales mind you. Is u a real woman or a tranny?? ( there are a lot of Trannies on here I have to warn you)

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Xcasual wrote:Welcome Marian,The law of the forum is the first post must include a pic of yourself ;) :D :ayatollah:

And also no fooking swearing, no Jokes , no racist material (unless its funny) and definitely no debates on "Is the Gower in Swansea" or does the owner of this site live in Newport.
But mainly you will have to sign a declaration stating in fact you are not Daya or Midfield General. :? :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Welcome Marian,The law of the forum is the first post must include a pic of yourself ;) :D :ayatollah:

And also no fooking swearing, no Jokes , no racist material (unless its funny) and definitely no debates on "Is the Gower in Swansea" or does the owner of this site live in Newport.
But mainly you will have to sign a declaration stating in fact you are not Daya or Midfield General. :? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Marian

Ask away....

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm

hi marian. WELCOLME TO THE CAPITAL CITY OF WALES :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Is this Sid coming out :shock: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 am

just logged back in...
hah, do I really have to post a pic?! I've been described as a chubby (not that chubby!) Alyson Hannigan :| or Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer yay! :D

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 am

Marian wrote:just logged back in...
hah, do I really have to post a pic?! I've been described as a chubby (not that chubby!) Alyson Hannigan :| or Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer yay! :D

lies unless we see proof :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

This law started this morning then presumably :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Marian

Welcome! So where are you from? I'm guessing nottingham.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Marian

( there are a lot of Trannies on here I have to warn you)

Some wear green mankinis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Marian

( there are a lot of Trannies on here I have to warn you)

Some wear green mankinis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Don't know why you bothered there's really nothing interesting happening on either this forum or at our Club ;)

Welcome to the mad house :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 pm

welcome Marian... :ayatollah:

another rule, dont mention the war or make jokes about zee Germans... ;)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Welcome Marian, we have a fair odious oafs on this bored. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, I am different to most on here, I am a very kind and polite elderly gentleman.

:old: :old: :old:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Welcome Marian, we have a fair odious oafs on this bored. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, I am different to most on here, I am a very kind and polite elderly gentleman.

Pervert :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Welcome Marian, we have a fair odious oafs on this bored. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, I am different to most on here, I am a very kind and polite elderly gentleman.

If I was 40 years younger.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 pm

'48 Just choked on my tea. Tell her the truth........you make Victor Meldrew sound like Mr Happy!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

If I was 40 years younger.

You'd still be 25 years too old :roll:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Marian

Marian A WARNING Do not open ANY posts fro BigGwynRam. :o :shock: (Bet you will now)!!!!!!!