Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Polo -- why does he bother??

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:very very depressing negative character indeed ----just an observation. Sure he's a nice bloke in real life but maybe he needs a prescription of happy pills to help him look at the positive side of things? ----He's a bit miserable and I'm beginning to think he's that Lonely Gunman in disguise?? ;)

Total idiot who thinks hes the bollock because a few billy no mates made a thread for him :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:very very depressing negative character indeed ----just an observation. Sure he's a nice bloke in real life but maybe he needs a prescription of happy pills to help him look at the positive side of things? ----He's a bit miserable and I'm beginning to think he's that Lonely Gunman in disguise?? ;)

Total idiot who thinks hes the bollock because a few billy no mates made a thread for him :lol: :lol:

Nah. You are making more fuss about that thread than anyone :lol:

Poor little jinxy winxy dont like it that not everyone agrees with him. Must be an only child. Behaves like one the spolit brat. :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm

polo wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Poor little jinxy winxy dont like it that not everyone agrees with him. Must be an only child. Behaves like one the spolit brat. :lol:

I'd rather nobody agree with me than the billy no buddies that flock around your ass :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
polo wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I'd rather nobody agree with me than the billy no buddies that flock around your ass :lol:

Nah you wouldnt. Everyone wants to be loved really. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 pm

f**k me this thread still going :shock:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:f**k me this thread still going :shock:

Jinx keeps coming back for more, whilst accusing me of revelling in the glory of having my own thread :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Right will everyone stop bringing this thread back to the top :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opps

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Bump :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi guys :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:03 pm

polo wrote:Hi guys :ayatollah:

Not you again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm

In the words of the late great peter sellers" bump da de bump da de bump da bump da de bump da de bu bu bump.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

In the words of my avatar

"Oooaaaanleee Meeeeeee"

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:39 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

In the words of my avatar

"Oooaaaanleee Meeeeeee"

You need to watch your Hole

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

10/10 thread would read again :thumbup:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 am

It's just banter, I don't think anything can be offensive on a messageboard. We're all city fans at the end of the day :ayatollah:

(even if polo has requested that I hang myself (twice) :lol:)

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 am

OhhhGa wrote:It's just banter, I don't think anything can be offensive on a messageboard. We're all city fans at the end of the day :ayatollah:

(even if polo has requested that I hang myself (twice) :lol:)

just 2x :o that means he must like you :lol: