Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When Ridders was at the Brunswick

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 am

I asked him how come our Stadium have not got a Betting shop, He then said to me...... I should have asked you to ask me that because today I just signed up with a Leading book making firm, and they sould be here by the Newcastle game. Well Peter mistake me if im wrong but we are now 3 months on and yet no Book makers at the Ground. Tut tut

Re: When Ridders was at the Brunswick

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:16 am

BlueCheg wrote:I asked him how come our Stadium have not got a Betting shop, He then said to me...... I should have asked you to ask me that because today I just signed up with a Leading book making firm, and they sould be here by the Newcastle game. Well Peter mistake me if im wrong but we are now 3 months on and yet no Book makers at the Ground. Tut tut

another pr spin.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:20 am

They are coming next week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:22 am

BigGwynram wrote:They are coming next week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Friday oh no next Friday lol

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 am

aye newcastle away he meant,if we knew wen that game was? fri nite ,sat am,pm sun am pm or monday? gis a clue sum1.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

no he actually meant in newcastle's ground lol :lol:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 am

BigGwynram wrote:They are coming next week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet you they wont Gwyn.

Notice what I did then? BET :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am

Ben wrote:no he actually meant in newcastle's ground lol :lol:

Yeah, I was going to say that. PR didn't state which Newcastle game! Or who they'd be playing! :)

So basically it's an open ended answer. It would be nice to have a bookies in the stadium though. I'm getting tired of clambering over to Will Hill on Crwys Road before a game and I don't trust myself online! :twisted: