Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my feelings on city at the min

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

been there since i was 13 now 41 season ticket for 5yrs now last few with my son ,which has carmed me down a bit , but its just not the same going to games now feels like a chore never thought i would say thatno atmos in ground come back ninian please ,we new we wernt any good before and we understood that but now the only way i can say it is as johnny rotten once said DO YOU GET THE FEELING YOUR BEING CHEATED and i do its like being in love with some1 you been with for 30 yrs but now want a divorce,luv you city allways will ut the end is nigh

Re: my feelings on city at the min

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 pm

True love will never die, once in, never out!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 am

Dont moan just try and get the atmo going where you are seated chief.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 am

mod for it wrote:been there since i was 13 now 41 season ticket for 5yrs now last few with my son ,which has carmed me down a bit , but its just not the same going to games now feels like a chore never thought i would say thatno atmos in ground come back ninian please ,we new we wernt any good before and we understood that but now the only way i can say it is as johnny rotten once said DO YOU GET THE FEELING YOUR BEING CHEATED and i do its like being in love with some1 you been with for 30 yrs but now want a divorce,luv you city allways will ut the end is nigh

I will always love the name Cardiff City, but I agree it doesnt feel the same, we feel distant from our club and their feels no passion or love back from the players/manager and people who run our club.The prob is the higher we go the worse that will get,but at this moment I blame the management for letting this happen.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:23 am

annis i agree with what you say, there does seem a distance fom us and the club but that has been there a while, even before we moved to the ccs, would be nice to see the players winding us up or even giving that small amount of appreciation, but it does not seem to happen

come on PR you read this board give those high earners a kick up the arse, we all work hard and a bit of thanks goes a long long way

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis i agree with what you say, there does seem a distance fom us and the club but that has been there a while, even before we moved to the ccs, would be nice to see the players winding us up or even giving that small amount of appreciation, but it does not seem to happen

come on PR you read this board give those high earners a kick up the arse, we all work hard and a bit of thanks goes a long long way

Baz, it means so much to us fans if the players would just come over and clap us, I told PR this weeks ago, must have fallen on deaf ears lol.