Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool fans trying to go through the entrances

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 am

Liverpool and justice for the 96 in entrace p there were scousers pushing through asking to go through as two with random Cardiff fans I though it was disgusting and when they were outside they were sing justice for the 96

Re: Liverpool fans trying to go through the entrances

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 am

never learn :roll:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Typical double standards from the vile self pitiers.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Ahhh, it highlights their unparalled logical thinking ability.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm

ccfcwhitchurch wrote:Liverpool and justice for the 96 in entrace p there were scousers pushing through asking to go through as two with random Cardiff fans I though it was disgusting and when they were outside they were sing justice for the 96

tw@ts -----complete tw@ts.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

ccfcwhitchurch wrote:Liverpool and justice for the 96 in entrace p there were scousers pushing through asking to go through as two with random Cardiff fans I though it was disgusting and when they were outside they were sing justice for the 96

It wasnt their fault it was the police the i.c.f chelsea and bangor city :twisted:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Some of their fans are clueless scum and blame everything on everyone else. Horrible club with horrible 'fans' :evil:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Some of their fans are clueless scum and blame everything on everyone else. Horrible club with horrible 'fans' :evil:

All about me me me with scousers with no consideration for others.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Hmmmmm.

The slience from the scousers who have infiltrated this board since the weekend is deafening.

Says it all really. Self pitying c*nts.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm

was told for the Champs Lge final in 07 loads of them without tickets put on fluorescent bibs and pretended to be photographers to so they could get into the stadium...they also attacked and stole tickets from their own fans...others tried to storm the turnstiles, three of four at a time

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:55 pm

byron moreno wrote:was told for the Champs Lge final in 07 loads of them without tickets put on fluorescent bibs and pretended to be photographers to so they could get into the stadium...they also attacked and stole tickets from their own fans...others tried to storm the turnstiles, three of four at a time

heard the same but when i spout my hatred for the murderers
i get accused of reading the sun and in turn disrespecting mikey dye ffs.

its got f**k all to do with the sun i know enough things about liverpool without just going off a paper article.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 pm

its never their fault, its never their fauuuuult, theyre always the victims, its never their fault

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 pm

simon1927 wrote:its never their fault, its never their fauuuuult, theyre always the victims, its never their fault

They rob off their own, they rob off their own, dirty scouse bastards, they rob off their own