Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

liverpools view on us (if cardiff lift the cup)

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=287046.0

would we be doing the same if they lift the cup options plz

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: liverpools view on us (if cardiff lift the cup)

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 pm

I wont expect many to stay when we lift the cup. But a lot of them will probably, depending on how they perform.

However, if they win most of us will stay back and applaud both teams, like at the FA Cup final :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:59 pm

I stayed in the cup final.

I couldn't stay after the play/off final, was annoyed with the team and annoyed I'd just smashed my new sun glasses into the floor in anger :roll:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 pm

I will stay behind and applaud Liverpool if they beat us just like I stayed and applauded Pompey in the FA cup final.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Loved this line...

"Without sportsmanship and respect we wouldn't be Liverpool. "

Conveniently left out being responsible for the deaths of Italians, supporting racists etc...

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 pm

nerd wrote:Loved this line...

"Without sportsmanship and respect we wouldn't be Liverpool. "

Conveniently left out being responsible for the deaths of Italians, supporting racists etc...

:roll:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

2blue... Exactly the same as you! I was happy to stay in the cup final but couldn't bring myself to stay against Blackpool. I went outside and gave Jermaine pennant some abuse! Still can't understand whynhe was in the Cardiff end

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:01 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:I will stay behind and applaud Liverpool if they beat us just like I stayed and applauded Pompey in the FA cup final.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes me too. Harry Redknapp was very imnpressed with our fans by that gesture.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 pm

I will scream at everyone of there players for a full ninety mins,give them plenty of abuse ,all of them not just suarez.but i will be there to watch the winners lift the cup its only right.

all you scousers reading this bring plenty of tissues.you are on to a beating to nothing if you win youre bluenose mate at work says it was only cardiff you loose you never live it down remember wimbledon.we do.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Been thinking about this. The FA Cup was awesome, we were still singing whilst Pompey were doing their lap of honour. We got a lot of praise from the media. I remember hearing Gary Linekar saying it was unusual to see losing fans still in the stadium 15 minutes after the game and praising us.

Admit I left at the final whistle against Blackpool as I was so angry

Really hope stay again this time.

For one thing this City team work their socks off, we've got a Manager who respects the fans

I say stay and support the lads, regardless of the result

Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 pm

I'll stay behind what ever the result the team will make me proud what ever