Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Load of us going over to London Welsh on Saturday for EGG

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Could be the makings of a great weekend Wales smash England and Cardiff smash Liverpool
Friday night on the lash in the West End, Saturday over to London Welsh to watch the Egg
and history in the making on Sunday. Cant wait for our flights and I can see £50 double being
betted and this years Summer holiday being payed for
Bluebirds

Re: Load of us going over to London Welsh on Saturday for EGG

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Did it a few years ago when we were a crap side and got hammered by the English on the pitch while we all got hammered off it! A mental day bumping into people I grew up with in the valleys! The whole surrounding area was a sea of drunken red! An awesome time!! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

danishblues wrote:Could be the makings of a great weekend Wales smash England and Cardiff smash Liverpool
Friday night on the lash in the West End, Saturday over to London Welsh to watch the Egg
and history in the making on Sunday. Cant wait for our flights and I can see £50 double being
Bluebirds

England and Wales in the egg??? ---wasn't aware of any other sporting event of any note this weekend?? ----some kind of minority sport?? :?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:42 pm

danishblues wrote:Could be the makings of a great weekend Wales smash England and Cardiff smash Liverpool
Bluebirds

My bro and I are going to watch the rugby in London welsh, we got tickets to there marquee it opens at 12 I think, went there 4 years ago when we smashed them in the second half had great weekend, this weekend is going to top it though!!. Wales to win, cleverly to win in round 3 and the bluebirds 3-2 in extra time!!!!.. Well worth a punt!.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: