Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What time should I be at the ground?...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 pm

What time should I be at the ground tomorrow?
I'll probably be there around 9ish so will I be pretty much guarenteed a place in the queue?
All I know is the tickets go on sale at 10am.
I'll be taking my season ticket and proof that my dad has a booking history prior to the Palace semi (Newcastle and Reading playoffs stubbs) With his fan number.
And is it alright to pay by debit card, stupid question really but I need clarification.

Re: What time should I be at the ground?...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 pm

The earlier you go the better chance you will have - dont miss your Wembley tickets for the sake of an extra hour in bed ;)

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:02 pm

mugsy wrote:The earlier you go the better chance you will have - dont miss your Wembley tickets for the sake of an extra hour in bed ;)

Allready thought of that. I was going to leave on the 9:40 train but instead getting up an hour earlier for the 8:40 train. Trust me, thats very hard for a 16 year old boy :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 pm

CantonJack wrote:What time should I be at the ground tomorrow?
I'll probably be there around 9ish so will I be pretty much guarenteed a place in the queue?
All I know is the tickets go on sale at 10am.
I'll be taking my season ticket and proof that my dad has a booking history prior to the Palace semi (Newcastle and Reading playoffs stubbs) With his fan number.
And is it alright to pay by debit card, stupid question really but I need clarification.

This is one of the biggest games in the history of the Bluebirds ----get down there at 7.00am to be on the safe side and take a flask or something. Yes you can pay by debit card----good luck and let us know how you get on. :ayatollah: