Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One or two Scousers in Cardiff end at Wembley...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

One or two Scousers in the Cardiff end at Wembley ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: One or two Scousers in Cardiff end at Wembley...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Can I see a Barca flag in there or do my eyes decieve me?! Right in the middle :shock:
Does look great though. Must be on a European night, because their league games are quiet as Old Trafford most of the time

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 pm

The three Cardiff fans in the middle would fleck em up .....

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 pm

CantonJack wrote:Can I see a Barca flag in there or do my eyes decieve me?! Right in the middle :shock:
Does look great though. Must be on a European night, because their league games are quiet as Old Trafford most of the time

Their Rawk message board has a few threads about banners and flags. They seem to take a real pride in them. As you say, does look good.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Bluebina wrote:The three Cardiff fans in the middle would fleck em up .....

There's only two. The other one sold his ticket to Scouse Dai from Newport for £300.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 pm

it was in the 80s. when they were famous,,,,,,,,,, i feel a song coming on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm

ninianblue wrote:it was in the 80s. when they were famous,,,,,,,,,, i feel a song coming on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are still quite famous to be fair... just a bit mediocre now like, say, Rangers.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 pm

That looks like a one of CCMB's multi id kids photoshop job, either that or some other remedial establishment.

Right hand goalpost about three along its the famous moustached liverpuddlian complete with shiney tracksuit.

One for the old school.......Who remembers Tashman was it? Famous picture of Newcastle guy I think at an England game where it kicked off and Tashman is seen walking away calmly with his pint in his hand when mayhem all around?