Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any one else still not received their tickets?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Mine still havnt arrived

You watch, they'll turn up the saturday before the game :roll: :lol:

Re: Any one else still not received their tickets?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Nor mine

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Still no sign of mine either, Its not good enough given the magnitute of the game, I can see me needing to get down the club on Saturday if we dont get them by then fingers crossed everyone :?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:37 pm

especially paying a fiver for special delivery!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I think I read somewhere They are starting to send them today,so we ll prob get them Wednesday or Thursday.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

The thing is you will have to sign for them when they do eventually get delivered and most of us will be in work. I think you then have to wait about 48 hours before you can pick them up from the sorting office. It's ironic you pay an extra £5 'special delivery' to get pissed about.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am

Blue'76' wrote:The thing is you will have to sign for them when they do eventually get delivered and most of us will be in work. I think you then have to wait about 48 hours before you can pick them up from the sorting office. It's ironic you pay an extra £5 'special delivery' to get pissed about.

usually bout 2-3 hours after mate,so not so bad,they just got to allow a couple of hours for postie to return from his rounds to take any undelivered back to the office. must admit though it seems bit of a cock up by the club ,why not just post them out sioon as youve orderd/paid?