Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bristol City Fans

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Halifax93 wrote:
redfred wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:Somebody should post this threat on the Otib Bristol City message board. Sadly I can't be arsed, just like the Bristol fans themselves, ironic really....

We have been busy celebrating our new stadium getting the nod to go ahead. It'll put your soulless tin pot effort firmly in the shade!!

You have to admit your support is hilarious. You brought 695 to our place. I'm guessing you won't be taking too many to Tranmere, Colchester and Brentford next season then?

It's like old times this...

695 because we've been making a stand over the bubble and refusing to travel under those restrictions. You lot may be used to being treated like sheep (every pun intended...) but we aren't having it anymore, so you have us to thank for travelling under your own steam to AG in March. Oh, and if you want to take the piss about respective attendances then what is your answer to BCFC having more fans at our game at NP in Sept' 89 than home fans?! I think the song 'where we're you when you were shit' applies to 90% of Cardiff fans.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

taffy123 wrote:b/rovers---------- :lol: :lol:

W/t/f?!!!!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm

cider t*at, piss off. :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:08 pm

taffy123 wrote:cider t*at, piss off. :twisted: :twisted:

Inferiority complex tw*t, piss off.... :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwwqEm5YhQ tosser. CCFC

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 pm

taffy123 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwwqEm5YhQ tosser. CCFC

My phone has restrictions on it preventing me from posting a link to a sick Welshman ass raping an unsuspecting sheep. You'll need to use your imagination, so just remind yourself what you do most nights of the week. Sick fucker

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm

redfred wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:
redfred wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:Somebody should post this threat on the Otib Bristol City message board. Sadly I can't be arsed, just like the Bristol fans themselves, ironic really....

We have been busy celebrating our new stadium getting the nod to go ahead. It'll put your soulless tin pot effort firmly in the shade!!

You have to admit your support is hilarious. You brought 695 to our place. I'm guessing you won't be taking too many to Tranmere, Colchester and Brentford next season then?

It's like old times this...

695 because we've been making a stand over the bubble and refusing to travel under those restrictions. You lot may be used to being treated like sheep (every pun intended...) but we aren't having it anymore, so you have us to thank for travelling under your own steam to AG in March. Oh, and if you want to take the piss about respective attendances then what is your answer to BCFC having more fans at our game at NP in Sept' 89 than home fans?! I think the song 'where we're you when you were shit' applies to 90% of Cardiff fans.

But you brought even fewer for the FA Cup replay in our first season at the new stadium - 622 to be precise. We took over 1,000 to the first game travelling in blizzards to get there if you remember. You seem to be on a permanent "protest" when you come to Cardiff or, hang on a minute, is just that your away support is, er, a bit embarrassing....????

This is more like it - this threat has stirred the old rivarly :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
redfred wrote:

Why do you need a new stadium when you can't fill the one you're allready in? I think Ashton Gate is great personally, you'll start to miss it just like we did with Ninian Park.

Totally agree Jon, they will regret leaving Ashton Gate.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Love going to Ashton Gate I have to admit

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:05 pm

took the bait then m8, :D all the best ,cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
redfred wrote:

Why do you need a new stadium when you can't fill the one you're allready in? I think Ashton Gate is great personally, you'll start to miss it just like we did with Ninian Park.

I'll miss AG massively, but our new home will be a bit more unique than some other stadiums I can think of (ahem) and it will foster a good atmosphere I'm sure. I just hope we don't presume we've made the play offs on our last home game of the season therefore expecting we'll have a semi-final game to say goodbye to the old girl and then not make the play offs leaving thousands of fans devastated that they didn't give the old stadium a proper send off. What are the chances of that though?......

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Love going to Ashton Gate I have to admit

Must be nice for you to visit civilisation when you visit AG.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

taffy123 wrote:took the bait then m8, :D all the best ,cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

My f*cking pleasure, mun butty

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 pm

redfred wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
redfred wrote:

I'll miss AG massively, but our new home will be a bit more unique than some other stadiums I can think of (ahem) and it will foster a good atmosphere I'm sure. I just hope we don't presume we've made the play offs on our last home game of the season therefore expecting we'll have a semi-final game to say goodbye to the old girl and then not make the play offs leaving thousands of fans devastated that they didn't give the old stadium a proper send off. What are the chances of that though?......

Gotta admit, this guy is good, very witty.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 pm

redfred wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:Love going to Ashton Gate I have to admit

Must be nice for you to visit civilisation when you visit AG.

Ooh aar, it is

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 pm

your welcome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
redfred wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
redfred wrote:

I'm spoken for I'm afraid.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 pm

taffy123 wrote:your welcome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

YOU'RE

You can't teach pork, or in your case, lamb...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

gay are you butt?-------------- :oops:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
redfred wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
redfred wrote:

Yes very, sadly sounds more like a Jack than a carrot cruncher.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 pm

taffy123 wrote:gay are you butt?-------------- :oops:

You mention the words "gay" and "butt" in the same sentence yet I'm the gay one?!!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm

redfred wrote:
taffy123 wrote:gay are you butt?-------------- :oops:

You mention the words "gay" and "butt" in the same sentence yet I'm the gay one?!!

Defo Swansea

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Gotta admit, this guy is good, very witty.[/quote]

Yes very, sadly sounds more like a Jack than a carrot cruncher.[/quote]

Would you be disappointed to hear that I don't like carrotts? I f*cking love cider though and I can often be seen with some straw hanging out the side of my mouth, so all stereotypes are firmly intact!!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 pm

jack-of- no trades. :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

I work with a vast amount of Bristol city supporters and they don't give a shit about the rivalry. Pretty much dead now. Swindon seems to be their biggest rivals, they're not even that bothered about the pirates, oh and they know they're shit which is funny.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Used to love the trips to Eastville :ayatollah: And now Ashton Gate is going too :( For CCFC fans of my generation, the two Bristol clubs will always be the big rivals. Just won't be the same.

Not sure if I should admit this, but always had a bit of a soft spot for the Gas :oops:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Strereotyping is all we have, you seem to have perfected the art. I love it, your passion for us is intense! It maybe a negative passion but a passion all the same, smart replies cant hide it. Go on, give me some more passion! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Strereotyping is all we have, you seem to have perfected the art. I love it, your passion for us is intense! It maybe a negative passion but a passion all the same, smart replies cant hide it. Go on, give me some more passion! :ayatollah:

They do say there's a fine line between Love and Hate :D