Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley ground regulations

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

just in case you wanted to check on stuff !! sorry but no scooters !!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/groundregulations/

I cannot see Binoculars as banned....I want to take a pair in to have a good nose. These are normal size binoculars but I would leave the case in the car.....reckon they would stop me ?

also...I would like to take a very small cool bag with some fruit juices for the kids and little snacks....and I mean a small cool bag...the regulations say you can't take cool boxes..but no mention of small cool bags..what you reckon ?

cia

Re: Wembley ground regulations

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 pm

No.20 no sponsorship , promotional or marketing Materials Allowed in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better start rubbing off the Malaysia print on my shirt then , bollocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Nickerino wrote:just in case you wanted to check on stuff !! sorry but no scooters !!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/groundregulations/

I cannot see Binoculars as banned....I want to take a pair in to have a good nose. These are normal size binoculars but I would leave the case in the car.....reckon they would stop me ?

also...I would like to take a very small cool bag with some fruit juices for the kids and little snacks....and I mean a small cool bag...the regulations say you can't take cool boxes..but no mention of small cool bags..what you reckon ?

cia

As the alcohol is so expensive, reckon i could get away with a hip flask? ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

No knives??? :shock:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:No knives??? :shock:

ohh nnooo i was going to make some sandwhiches as well :?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 pm

I have printed of numerous copies of the rules and regulation just in case I forget any of them also to hand around on the coach for people to study carefully on the way up

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:17 pm

I got a 251cm flag :o

Will they get there tape measures out? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Pinster25 wrote:I got a 251cm flag :o

Will they get there tape measures out? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes apparently they employ an official flag trimmer complete with wembley scissors to trim any over sized flags they will charge you of course.