Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone intersted

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Anyone intersted having a spare ticket off me? £150

Re: Anyone intersted

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Poor show on trying to sell this for more than it's worth when there are thousands of genuine fans who can't get a ticket. :evil:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 pm

is this for real??

Scum :twisted:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm

oooooooo, yes please! You haven't got two together have you? I'll give you a grand the pair!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:03 pm

wasn't this guy complaining that he couldn't get a ticket last week...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:wasn't this guy complaining that he couldn't get a ticket last week...

back on Jan 25th saying its his 1st season without a season ticket and he wants a 2 tickets for him and his mrs, blah blah blah

people actually offered to help him

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:wasn't this guy complaining that he couldn't get a ticket last week...

back on Jan 25th saying its his 1st season without a season ticket and he wants a 2 tickets for him and his mrs, blah blah blah

people actually offered to help him

shocking. Hope he loses both of them on the way to touting outside wembley

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Anyone intersted having a spare ticket off me? £150

Yeah I'll meet you down Rover Way halting site 2am this Sunday :ayatollah:

Will you take a cheque?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:25 pm

I nearly got 2 tickets for this guy, so glad i didn't. Top Cat i told you it was wrong to delete the post that this guy said about me, this shows what he is :evil:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

That's illegal pal - time to report you :twisted:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:41 pm

mugsy wrote:

That's illegal pal - time to report you :twisted:

No grassing tut tut tut!

If you're that offended agree to buy it, meet him and BOSH BOSH BOSH!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 pm

the fans on here were willing to help you out with tickets
when you wer complaining you never had one.
now you should do the same for someone else on here
an return the favour or you will be showing youself
as a money grabbing,ungrateful,leach,your call?
if your a true city fan you know which option you should
chioce

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

To try and sell that to a fellow City fan and make money of him, is more than criminal. :evil: :evil:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

To try and sell that to a fellow City fan and make money of him, is more than criminal. :evil: :evil:

Plenty of buyers down the Neville

Hang on!

He probably drinks there :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Im not tryin to make profit and on it, im tryint to make my money back for petrol to get down to cardiff to que for this ticket, i live in forest of dean so spent over 30 quid on petrol etc

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Im not tryin to make profit and on it, im tryint to make my money back for petrol to get down to cardiff to que for this ticket, i live in forest of dean so spent over 30 quid on petrol etc

so all the fans who spend thousands a year goin away with the city should do the same?
what if one of the away supporters cant get a ticket will you give it to him cost price
considering the money he spends supporting thje city

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Im not tryin to make profit and on it, im tryint to make my money back for petrol to get down to cardiff to que for this ticket, i live in forest of dean so spent over 30 quid on petrol etc

How come you were so desprate to get tickets, now you want to sell you could only of bought it
yesterday :shock:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:35 pm

so somebody else has to pay for your petrol for buying a ticket that you didn't need? :lol: And anyway 150 - 30 = 120....still making a profit.....and didnt you have to go anyway to get your own ticket? :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

So you recon your ticket cost £120, cos you want to make your petrol money back £30, you are full of BULL SHIT

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Anyway doesnt matter, do u think i would really sell it? nope not in a millon of years, o and btw got mine last sunday, cus i forked out 345 quid for a season ticket next year in the end, so no one can judge that i dnt spend money aswell,,

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

So if someone from Liverpool comes down and buys the ticket off you in the Range Rover, are you going to give them the ticket for free? seeing as it would cost them about that in fuel there and back?

If I had my way I'd probably ban you from the message board.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Anyway doesnt matter, do u think i would really sell it? nope not in a millon of years, o and btw got mine last sunday, cus i forked out 345 quid for a season ticket next year in the end, so no one can judge that i dnt spend money aswell,,

If you just spent £345 on a season ticket to make sure you got a ticket for wembley why are you trying to sell it????

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote: Anyone intersted having a spare ticket off me? £150 ,,

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Anyway doesnt matter, do u think i would really sell it? nope not in a millon of years, o and btw got mine last sunday, cus i forked out 345 quid for a season ticket next year in the end, so no one can judge that i dnt spend money aswell,,

Well you said SPARE ticket.

I think you would sell it and have embarrassed yourself.

:oops:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:
Cardiff_Davies wrote: Anyone intersted having a spare ticket off me? £150 ,,

Well you said SPARE ticket.

I think you would sell it and have embarrassed yourself.

:oops:

He is full of SHITE and trying to back track :oops: :oops:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Where do you live in the forest mate, just moved into the area ..... perhaps we can share petrol costs :D

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

I guarantee you'll cancel the first DD once you've been to Wembley! Prick

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Backpedal away ya thief.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Ha ha ha ha he was only joking lads he would not have sold it really. For fecks Davies stay in the forest u gimp

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Scumbag

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Scumbag