Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO THINKS WE WILL bt LIVERPOOL??

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Myself I think our luck is going to change, we are massive underdogs so NO pressure on the players. The way we have performed over the last few weeks has got to change at some point, and that point will be this sunday. I'm going for a 2-1 win for the MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS (fingers crossed ;)) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO THINKS WE WILL bt LIVERPOOL??

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 pm

There's no point in going if you don't believe. :old:

...and the club don't need supporters like you.

positivity is a jedi force :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:There's no point in going if you don't believe. :old:

READ WHAT I SAID DUMBO :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

3-2----------------- to the bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: no really. CCFC, also we will score within the first 15 mins. :D :D

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Well we have a better chance than 90 otherclubs. 2 horse race so even underdogs have their day ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Me got a sneaky feeling we'll do the scoucers and show them what a real atmosphere is! :ayatollah: imagine winning the cup at the home of English football can't wait dont think ill be sleeping much on sat come on the city! Let's go ffin mental!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 pm

yes, genuinely believe our name is on the trophy. My 14 year old honestly predicted it before the start of the season and even when we went 3-2 to Huddersfield he turned to me and said we are still going to do it. Haven't doubted him since that moment :) :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Did I qoute you gobshite?
No, I didn't :old:

The reply wasn't aimed at you..

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

You said the club dont need supporters like you, how am i going to take that GOBSHITE?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm

I think someone has said before me we have a punchers chance.

Don't believe the bollocks about the premier league being the best in the world, this year its been crap. Top two in premier league never made it out of their champions league groups, the two that got through will be knocked out next stage.

We are better than Stevenage and the Spuds are better than liverpool, Norwich are one place below Liverpool how many places are we above Leicester ?

And their best player this season was our best player last season....... Believe.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

You said the club dont need supporters like you, how am i going to take that GOBSHITE?

Ya Mother mwah x

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 pm

football is a funny game and anything can happen on the day.

as brum proved last yr with arsenal etc..

im reading nothing in to any game leading up to this fixture. yes stevenage drew with spurs, but i fully expect at least a 4nil to spurs at home.

remember we held arsenal and spurs to draws in the cups and then had a hiding away. in other words..... its all on the day.

we are not favorites, but in a game of football any game is winnable. even barcelona lose sometimes.

as long as we are not chasing shadows and we give a good account of ourselves, i will be happy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: look into my eyes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: city to win 1-0 :shock: :shock: :shock: Whitts frre kick top corner ;) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:football is a funny game and anything can happen on the day.

as brum proved last yr with arsenal etc..

im reading nothing in to any game leading up to this fixture. yes stevenage drew with spurs, but i fully expect at least a 4nil to spurs at home.

remember we held arsenal and spurs to draws in the cups and then had a hiding away. in other words..... its all on the day.

we are not favorites, but in a game of football any game is winnable. even barcelona lose sometimes.

as long as we are not chasing shadows and we give a good account of ourselves, i will be happy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Me too but how good would it be if we were to score first it would make the journey worth it whatever the outcome cos we would all go mental :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I think someone has said before me we have a punchers chance.

Don't believe the bollocks about the premier league being the best in the world, this year its been crap. Top two in premier league never made it out of their champions league groups, the two that got through will be knocked out next stage.

We are better than Stevenage and the Spuds are better than liverpool, Norwich are one place below Liverpool how many places are we above Leicester ?

And their best player this season was our best player last season....... Believe.

Good team talk

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 pm

we must score! need to go mad once. whitts penalty.... 1 nil half time.

liverpool equalise, then a city corner and reina flaps at it, gunnarsson smashes home.

we park the bus, do what liverpool did v man city and put 43 defenders on and we hold on for the win... ;)

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we must score! need to go mad once. whitts penalty.... 1 nil half time.

liverpool equalise, then a city corner and reina flaps at it, gunnarsson smashes home.

we park the bus, do what liverpool did v man city and put 43 defenders on and we hold on for the win... ;)

...and they hit the bar 4 times, have a stonewall penalty turned down and a goal disallowed for offside.

we win, invade the pitch and tear the goal posts down ...all in good faith :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we must score! need to go mad once. whitts penalty.... 1 nil half time.

...and they hit the bar 4 times, have a stonewall penalty turned down and a goal disallowed for offside.

we win, invade the pitch and tear the goal posts down ...all in good faith :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: who is fat enough to sit on the cross bar making it give way??

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 pm

I do.

When we played Leeds United they were top of the Premiership. Liverpool are several places below. Weve done it once we can do it again.

When we beat Leeds United we were in a lower division (I Think!) We are now in a higher division - so now its more possible.

I think the spirit that we have in the camp coupled with Malkys managerial skills will see us through 2-1.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 pm

1-0 Earnie scoring penalty conceded by Gerrard on Gerrard from a corner.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 pm

I've never been to a game where I thought the team I'm supporting would lose.
If you don't have faith you don't have anything

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I've never been to a game where I thought the team I'm supporting would lose.
If you don't have faith you don't have anything

Same.

I don't go very often : P

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Most definately 2-0 to city :old: :old:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

There were no other comments in the thread. Pontyclun started the thread and you were next.....so who were the comments aimed at? Just asking like :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 am

moonboots wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

There were no other comments in the thread. Pontyclun started the thread and you were next.....so who were the comments aimed at? Just asking like :ayatollah:

Thank you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 am

Stranger things have happened. It's unlikely but it's possible. There have been bigger upsets. Birmingham had less chance of beating Arsenal last year in my opinion. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:43 am

We just got to hope that the ref aint a tit, loads of things go against us and we don't get things when we clearly should Eg Mason foul early in Ipswitch game. C mon boyssss :ayatollah: