Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GARRARD AND MALKY BUST UP ??

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 pm

any 1 else no much this...

http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=273409

Re: GARRARD AND MALKY BUST UP ??

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 pm

If Gerrard is arguing with Mackay then he can f*cking do one. He's not Cannavaro ffs and even if he was, Mackay is the manager and demands respect.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Gerrard arguing with a manager before a Wembley cup final. Ring any bells..? ;)

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 pm

God please I hope this is true he is a liability . Hopefully Hudson will ba fit if not darcy will do a much better job

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

I remember the days when people actually favoured the guy over Hudson! :shock:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 pm

chunkyblue wrote:God please I hope this is true he is a liability . Hopefully Hudson will ba fit if not darcy will do a much better job

Hudson in light training at Vale this morning - other players with him were Rudy and Joe Ralls; both have slight knocks. Otherwise, nobody who played against Ipswich was there, but pleased to report Tom Heaton looks fit and McPhail also completed the full session.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Sell him. Contract runs out next June I think so better to cash in on him now and get some reinforcements up front.
Hudson needs to play against Liverpool, if not we need Blake.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 pm

CantonJack wrote:Sell him. Contract runs out next June I think so better to cash in on him now and get some reinforcements up front.

His contract runs out this summer so we can't cash in on him. Hudson/Blake and Turner for me as well.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Scruffy wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Sell him. Contract runs out next June I think so better to cash in on him now and get some reinforcements up front.

His contract runs out this summer so we can't cash in on him. Hudson/Blake and Turner for me as well.

No it doesn't. Malky said on the webchat with walesonline it's got a year and a half left on it.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Aramore wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

No it doesn't. Malky said on the webchat with walesonline it's got a year and a half left on it.

I thought he only signed a three year contract when he signed must be mistaken.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Zabier wrote:If Gerrard is arguing with Mackay then he can f*cking do one. He's not Cannavaro ffs and even if he was, Mackay is the manager and demands respect.

THIS!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

If it means he doesnt play for us again I wouldn't be bothered.

His ego has always been way to high for his ability

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

I wanna see Hudson and turner for the final. But I can understand Gerrards disappointment obviously this game would be a dream come true for him so it's a shame he's 3rd choice...it's a dog eat dog world tho, and he hasn't been playing well enough.

So, Anthony, if your reading this....chin up

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm sure someone said he was arguin the other week as well, told malky to f**k off, not sure if it was posted on hear or one of the city Facebook pages, balls to him them, sell him, and hope he ain't on the bench or pitch Sunday.