Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS, EXTRA WEMBLEY TICKETS, WHERE ARE OURS?????

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 am

Annis, i pm you earlier in the week not knowing you were away on holiday, (hope you had a good one) could you get in touch with your contacts at the club and ask them why we are not demanding another 2,000 tickets, liverpool were given more tickets last week, why are we being treated differently???? the 1,000 tickets left will be gone today leaving none what so ever for the people on the data base, i personally know of about a dozen city fans on the data base waiting for the oppotunity to go down on tuesday and get tickets, after all, we sold over 28,000 tickets against barnsley and blackpool so against liverpool it should be quite easy, what are the club saying about this?????

Re: ANNIS, EXTRA WEMBLEY TICKETS, WHERE ARE OURS?????

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 am

Im sure we'll ask when our allocation is sold. No point in getting them when we still have 1000 left.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

If we sell all the tickets today which is most likely then the club can request more. We haven't been treated badly it's just liverpool's ticket policy and distribution is different than ours. If we haven't sold out yet what grounds do we have to ask for more?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am

Kingyccfc wrote:If we sell all the tickets today which is most likely then the club can request more. We haven't been treated badly it's just liverpool's ticket policy and distribution is different than ours. If we haven't sold out yet what grounds do we have to ask for more?

Let,s hope this is the case!!!!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am

Did Liverpool start selling them before us then..?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 am

Angry Man wrote:Did Liverpool start selling them before us then..?

They had a ballot for tickets about a week before ours went on sale to ambos and season ticket holders.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 am

Angry Man wrote:Did Liverpool start selling them before us then..?

No. But we sold ours in stages.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Im sure we'll ask when our allocation is sold. No point in getting them when we still have 1000 left.

I think we're one of the few with brains on here lol

I'm fed up of seeing people asking about this!!! It's common sense that once tickets are SOLD OUT, more will be allocated...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 pm

The club are tossing around. This stage should have been completed earlier. I am not so patiently waiting for Tuesday, its not as if yesterday was an unheralded success was it, they sold only half of what they expected, today should have been for database fans. I bet there are more than a few hundred. Getting a single ticket is not the issue, I want to buy a child and an adult sitting together (obviously).
We look like we can't sell our initial allocation. Piss poor all along.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm

llan bluebird wrote:The club are tossing around. This stage should have been completed earlier. I am not so patiently waiting for Tuesday, its not as if yesterday was an unheralded success was it, they sold only half of what they expected, today should have been for database fans. I bet there are more than a few hundred. Getting a single ticket is not the issue, I want to buy a child and an adult sitting together (obviously).
We look like we can't sell our initial allocation. Piss poor all along.

I got 4 together at lunchtime today in block 127

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Deono are you only on the database ?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

cityone wrote:Annis, i pm you earlier in the week not knowing you were away on holiday, (hope you had a good one) could you get in touch with your contacts at the club and ask them why we are not demanding another 2,000 tickets, liverpool were given more tickets last week, why are we being treated differently???? the 1,000 tickets left will be gone today leaving none what so ever for the people on the data base, i personally know of about a dozen city fans on the data base waiting for the oppotunity to go down on tuesday and get tickets, after all, we sold over 28,000 tickets against barnsley and blackpool so against liverpool it should be quite easy, what are the club saying about this?????

We haven't sold out yet our selves, about 800 left.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 pm

i'm sure liverpool started selling their tickets 9 days before us, why the club waited so long to start selling them ill never know. people needed to to arrange transport and book hotels.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

the blue path wrote:i'm sure liverpool started selling their tickets 9 days before us, why the club waited so long to start selling them ill never know. people needed to to arrange transport and book hotels.

Yes they did start selling theirs at least 9 days before us.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:01 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Deono are you only on the database ?

no, but my point being that there are still tickets available sat together and probably still will be tomorrow if you're quick.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

the blue path wrote:i'm sure liverpool started selling their tickets 9 days before us, why the club waited so long to start selling them ill never know. people needed to to arrange transport and book hotels.

Because they wanted/needed to maximise the sale of season tickets :old:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 pm

An additional 1,500 tickets given to us today! - see official site.

Hopefully this will put an end to all the moaners. If you go.down the city regularly then you will get a ticket.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Gonzo wrote:An additional 1,500 tickets given to us today! - see official site.

Hopefully this will put an end to all the moaners. If you go.down the city regularly then you will get a ticket.

No not moaning mate, (i,ve got my ticket) common sense has prevailed, fair play has been achieved and now the city fans on the database have a fair shot at getting tickets, well done cardiff city!!!!!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69365&p=655574#p655574 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

I must be written in the stars that I should n't go. There is no way I could take time off tomorrow to queue up hoping to get two tickets.

I hope everyone has a great trip arrives home safely and we all have sore heads next Monday morning. :mrgreen:

Any pubs in the Miskin/pontyclun area showing this in 3D

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 pm

cityone wrote:
Gonzo wrote:An additional 1,500 tickets given to us today! - see official site.

No not moaning mate, (i,ve got my ticket) common sense has prevailed, fair play has been achieved and now the city fans on the database have a fair shot at getting tickets, well done cardiff city!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I have to agree. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: