Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the attention of Polo

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 am

As for the rest load of drivel....................that was you stock answer to my PLEASE SPARE ME THE EXCUSES posting...now i'm going to issue you a challenge,i want you to put forward a coherent rebuttal to every issue i raised in the above posting,these rebuttals will have to be made up of more that one sentence,free of abuse (if that is possible) and prove to me and others on here that think like me that people who just give one sentence answers to prove their point are cheating,i mean anyone can do that,so come on Polo i welcome the fact that you will disagree with me but do it in a way that i in turn can read what you say and put forward a counter argument,which is not easy when have to respond to one word answers,this is a forum which invites like minded people to put forward their arguments and for those who disagree to put an alternative point of view...it is becoming apparent to me that the doubters on here are more confident in their argument than malkys love children,with one or two notable exception ie Taffy apple who are quite content with one word or if your lucky two word answers normally abusive which suggest to me that they are not so confident in their argument.......so come on Polo the stage is yours

Re: For the attention of Polo

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 am

blue_sword1899 wrote:As for the rest load of drivel....................that was you stock answer to my PLEASE SPARE ME THE EXCUSES posting...now i'm going to issue you a challenge,i want you to put forward a coherent rebuttal to every issue i raised in the above posting,these rebuttals will have to be made up of more that one sentence,free of abuse (if that is possible) and prove to me and others on here that think like me that people who just give one sentence answers to prove their point are cheating,i mean anyone can do that,so come on Polo i welcome the fact that you will disagree with me but do it in a way that i in turn can read what you say and put forward a counter argument,which is not easy when have to respond to one word answers,this is a forum which invites like minded people to put forward their arguments and for those who disagree to put an alternative point of view...it is becoming apparent to me that the doubters on here are more confident in their argument than malkys love children,with one or two notable exception ie Taffy apple who are quite content with one word or if your lucky two word answers normally abusive which suggest to me that they are not so confident in their argument.......so come on Polo the stage is yours

:?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 am

blue_sword1899 wrote:As for the rest load of drivel....................that was you stock answer to my PLEASE SPARE ME THE EXCUSES posting...now i'm going to issue you a challenge,i want you to put forward a coherent rebuttal to every issue i raised in the above posting,these rebuttals will have to be made up of more that one sentence,free of abuse (if that is possible) and prove to me and others on here that think like me that people who just give one sentence answers to prove their point are cheating,i mean anyone can do that,so come on Polo i welcome the fact that you will disagree with me but do it in a way that i in turn can read what you say and put forward a counter argument,which is not easy when have to respond to one word answers,this is a forum which invites like minded people to put forward their arguments and for those who disagree to put an alternative point of view...it is becoming apparent to me that the doubters on here are more confident in their argument than malkys love children,with one or two notable exception ie Taffy apple who are quite content with one word or if your lucky two word answers normally abusive which suggest to me that they are not so confident in their argument.......so come on Polo the stage is yours

okay breathe! :lol:

i suggest using full stops pal, this is pretty hard to understand :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am

Ok scott_w_ccfc....first may i apologize for my lack of punctuation in my last post but as it appears that Polo has bottled it,would you care to take up the challenge i offered him?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 am

You are wasting your time,all your going to get is the same thing as above in this thread :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 am

Alchy tw*t :roll:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 am

:lol:
polo wrote:Alchy tw*t :roll:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 pm

blue_sword1899 wrote:Ok scott_w_ccfc....first may i apologize for my lack of punctuation in my last post but as it appears that Polo has bottled it,would you care to take up the challenge i offered him?

sure :)

just dont really understand the post but if you could explain it better then thats fine :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 pm

The doubters are more confident than Malkys love children??

There is only one response to that argument (in my book)

We are 4th, we are in a Cup Final. Surely I am not wrong to have confidence in that?

Its his FIRST season here, and he has rebuilt not just the squad but the whole set-up.

The team do appear to have lost a little bit lately. But you used Watford the other day
as an example of "kick it forward as quick as possible" football and intimated that Malky
has resorted to that. Well Watford kept the ball on the deck last season when they thrashed
us at Vicarage Rd, they hit the channels, made space out wide and left our Full-Backs exposed
then destroyed us for pace... on the deck!!! Sordell, Noone and Phillips were the players he
tried to sign. All pacy all good on the ball and none of them renowned for their big, strong come
and have a go if you think your hard enough style of football. Which leads ME to believe that
Malky does indeed have a Plan B. His biggest cock-up so far is failing to sign these lads when
the money was available. But we DONT know the ins and outs, perhaps he was led to believe
they were in the bag? Who knows?

There ya go, a long response and not a swear word in sight :D