Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT A WORD OF LIVERPOOLS 6-1 WIN TONIGHT ON HERE

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

are you all in denial trying not to think of next sunday ? :lol:
or is everyone too drawn into wembley being a week away to even noticed any other scores,

one thing to take into consideration, luck always comes to the big teams, at the most important times. that always seems to be the way

Re: NOT A WORD OF LIVERPOOLS 6-1 WIN TONIGHT ON HERE

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Negative alert !!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:are you all in denial trying not to think of next sunday ? :lol:
or is everyone too drawn into wembley being a week away to even noticed any other scores,

one thing to take into consideration, luck always comes to the big teams, at the most important times. that always seems to be the way

:lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 pm

3 own goals :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

So let's look at the facts. Our captain and first choice centre half is injured, our best player is not playing anywhere near his best, our best striker can't score, our other striker is injured again and the rest of the team is looking decidedly out of form, and we have to play Liverpool at Wembley.

Piece of piss.

1-0 City :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

dont give a toss about liverpool, do you? WE ARE CARDIFF. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 am

taffy123 wrote:dont give a toss about liverpool, do you? WE ARE CARDIFF. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

it's either going to be embaressing,

or a shock

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... field.html

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 am

Embarrassing is the adjective you're looking for, I notice Bellamy didn't play ,is KK keeping him hungry to put 3 past your lot, just think how many millions will be watching you bottle it again Never mind theres always mid table mediocrity for you
\What's your new song , don't worry about a thing , :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 am

harold pinta wrote:So let's look at the facts. Our captain and first choice centre half is injured, our best player is not playing anywhere near his best, our best striker can't score, our other striker is injured again and the rest of the team is looking decidedly out of form, and we have to play Liverpool at Wembley.

Piece of piss.

1-0 City :ayatollah:

Another realist like myself on this board i thought i was alone :lol: :ayatollah: