Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Messi the complete footballer

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Watching the game tonight his 200th game for Barca and scores 4 goals amazing player
Last edited by splottbluebird48 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Messi the complete footballer

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

unplayable tonight

best ever

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm

They were all unplayable! Sanchez, Messi, Fabregas and Iniesta were superb

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Bloody Malaysians haven't even tried to get him on loan, they are not serious about our club.... Sack them ;)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm

the best player ever

no contest

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

its all those drugs they pumped into him as a kid,

to make him grow, turned him super human :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Maradonna the best for me, took international games by the scruff of the neck, took a minor team to the Italian league. As mad as a hatter though and that goal against Ingerland was special.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -four.html

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 am

whitts is better but only when the other four players around the midfield with him show up and we do not play hoofball past are whole midfield from the back line to there center halfs :lol:.so its very very rare :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 am

I had a good convo in work about the Messi/Ronaldo comparisons. Thing is, they are two totally different types of footballers, it's like me trying to compare Whitts to Gunnarsson. Ronaldo for me is an alrounded player but Messi is the best with the ball at his feet running at players. To put it another way, Ronaldo still heavily relys on the players around him where as Messi can pick the ball up from anywhere on the pitch and score.

It's becoming a pretty boring line now when media alike ask that dreadful question "ah but could he donit on a wet and windy Tuesdsy night I'm Stoke?". Uhhhh yeah! He's the best player in the world, he would own Stoke! He plays with the ball on the floor so doesn't need it in the air. As for Ronaldo, he's already done it at those places so totally moronic question, and yes zi do feel strongly about it.

The only question people should ask in relation to these two is: Who you rather have?