Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU BOOKED TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY THROUGH ME

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Then they are ready for collection. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All tickets have been sorted and I got you all sitting next to your mates :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69365

To find out what bus your on and what time and where your pick up is please read this link also viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72088 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

‎250 Seats sold on my coaches to Wembley. Tickets sorted by myself for the majority of those also. I did not add 1p extra to the ticket face value, everyone avoided the booking fee, delivery charge, no queueing all night, no fuel costs back and forth to the club. If anyone travelling on my coach has paid over the odds for their tickets then they should have booked through me. For anyone charging more than face value to fellow City fans and especially friends then all I can say is . . Poor show.

Re: IF YOU BOOKED TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY THROUGH ME

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:Then they are ready for collection. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All tickets have been sorted and I got you all sitting next to your mates :ayatollah:

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69365

To find out what bus your on and what time and where your pick up is please read this link also http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72088 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

‎250 Seats sold on my coaches to Wembley. Tickets sorted by myself for the majority of those also. I did not add 1p extra to the ticket face value, everyone avoided the booking fee, delivery charge, no queueing all night, no fuel costs back and forth to the club. If anyone travelling on my coach has paid over the odds for their tickets then they should have booked through me. For anyone charging more than face value to fellow City fans and especially friends then all I can say is . . Poor show.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF YOU BOOKED TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY THROUGH ME

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 am

Carl is it ok to pick up the ticket and pay the £5.00 fee for the travel on the day mate :ayatollah: