Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If one had to Loose next weekend which one would it be ?

You may select 1 option

View results

If one had to loose next weekend ?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Which one would it be ?

Re: If one had to loose next weekend ?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm

or lose ;)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm

cleverly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Easy one for me , cleverly :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm

city,

its only the league cup, its nothing but a distraction , we dont want to play in Europa league in the championship next season because the fixture list would totally cripple any chance of promotion ,

which is why we either have to go up this season, or face problems next season if we win

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:city,

its only the league cup, its nothing but a distraction , we dont want to play in Europa league in the championship next season because the fixture list would totally cripple any chance of promotion ,

which is why we either have to go up this season, or face problems next season if we win

But I have already started saving for Galatasary away next year :D

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Swansea city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Tell that to Brum.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Could not give a flying shit on the Rugby. Going to see Clev fight Saturday night :ayatollah: then off to Wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:or lose ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I got Swansealad to type it up .......Honest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Aramore wrote:

Tell that to Brum.

have you seen there squad ?
they have two sides, every position covered with playable players who can get a result.

and they bought players jan

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Tell that to Brum.

they have two sides, every position covered with playable players who can get a result.

Who'd they buy in Jan?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Come on vote for the Egg :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

f**k the egg!
Couldnt give less of a shit about it to be honest. I havnt watched any six nations games so far and dont plan on it.
Cardiff City is my main interest, so they HAVE to win for me to be happy, especially after the last 3 losses.
Clev is also pretty important. I'm a fan of boxing and he's a good fighter and I'm hoping he keeps his title. Also he's a Welsh 'City fan so thats great.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 pm

I wouldnt like to say.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Which one would it be ?

That would have to be you..........you would lose the spelling competition :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Tell that to Brum.

we sold in jan.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Come on vote for the Egg :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

iv voted egg nukes.im english though. :lol: hope clev wins and you do the scousers.to be honest the egg result don,t really interest me.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 am

easy one, wales. f**k the rugby!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am

murphy wrote:easy one, wales. f**k the rugby!

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Wolf do i give a fook for my spelling :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Couldn't care less what happens with the rugby and boxing.
Cardiff are all that matters

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Clev is local and a City Fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 am

without a shadow of a doubt its gotta b the egg!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 am

wouldnt wish cleverley to lose to be honest.. would have to be the rugby. would piss me off a bit but by 0700am sunday morning all would be forgotten. and wales could still go on to win the 6 nations title anyway.

wouldnt be good for cleverley if he lost.. and dont want to think about the latter!