Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scoursers in our end?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 pm

With all the stories of scousers getting tickets in our end next week. It now looks like theres going to be quite a lot of them in with us. Just type in "carling cup final tickets" on google and all the options are for Cardiff end tickets. Now I don't know if these companies are genuine but this ain't very good. Add to that my mates uncles sisters best friend who is getting a ticket for johnny because he has never been to anfield before,but would love to go to a final. Joking aside this could be a serious problem on our hands. If you could put a figure on how many will be in our end what would it be?

Re: Scoursers in our end?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:With all the stories of scousers getting tickets in our end next week. It now looks like theres going to be quite a lot of them in with us. Just type in "carling cup final tickets" on google and all the options are for Cardiff end tickets. Now I don't know if these companies are genuine but this ain't very good. Add to that my mates uncles sisters best friend who is getting a ticket for johnny because he has never been to anfield before,but would love to go to a final. Joking aside this could be a serious problem on our hands. If you could put a figure on how many will be in our end what would it be?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:With all the stories of scousers getting tickets in our end next week. It now looks like theres going to be quite a lot of them in with us. Just type in "carling cup final tickets" on google and all the options are for Cardiff end tickets. Now I don't know if these companies are genuine but this ain't very good. Add to that my mates uncles sisters best friend who is getting a ticket for johnny because he has never been to anfield before,but would love to go to a final. Joking aside this could be a serious problem on our hands. If you could put a figure on how many will be in our end what would it be?

I honestly think they will regret being in with real fans big time. That said i do know quite a few of our supporters who are in with the Plastics. ;)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 pm

oh no. :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I think we sould be more worried about events on the pitch than wondering about whether any Liverpool fans will be sitting in seats allocated to Cardiff City :oops:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

I honestly think they will regret being in with real fans big time. That said i do know quite a few of our supporters who are in with the Plastics. ;)

That's exactly what I mean they will regret it because we all know what will happen.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Feck em all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm

mugsy wrote:

I think we sould be more worried about events on the pitch than wondering about whether any Liverpool fans will be sitting in seats allocated to Cardiff City :oops:

I agree mate but we can ignore it as much as we like. It could get messy though.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Lets be honest, and this isnt a threat or advocating anything but
if there are Liverpool fans openly in Cardiff Seats at Wembley it
is only going to end in trouble.

There are bound to be Liverpool fans in Club Wembley but I would expect our 31000 tickets to
be blue only. Lets be blunt, if any Liverpool fan tries to go in our end and sit there openly I would
like to think they would be ejected by Stewards or Police.

There surely has to be some kind of rule as they would have blatantly come into the tickets
by way of touts or deception.

Cardiff City Football Club would have to investigate aswell and take action against whoever bought the tickets
originaly.

I can assure you if there are any Liverpool Fans sat around me in the Cardiff City section of the ground I will
be making every effort to make sure they are chucked out.

Just like some English Fans who were in the Welsh End back in 2005.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

help them on there way.--------- nice like. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

In work we have two season tickets and we raffled off the extra tickets to anyone that's interested.

One of the winners was a Liverpool fan who's going in the Cardiff end. He's already said he's unsure if he'll be wearing his Liverpool shirt and he's not sure if he'll celebrate openly "when" Liverpool score.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 pm

In my local area I know loads of Liverpool fans who have got hold of tickets in the Cardiff end quite easily

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Its gonna end in tears

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

They'll be wearing carlsberg lager if they score :old:

There's a song in that!!!!!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 pm

:sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

Because I'm from cardiff my ticket for wembley is in cardiff end so sorry. My lfc family YNWA

Like · · 7 hours ago via Mobile · .

2 people like this..

Emma Davis what a match its going to be! gutted ive no ticket =( but liverpool to win kev sorry xx
7 hours ago · Like · 1.

Michelle Mcneill Reds all da way kevin bro xx
7 hours ago · Like · 2.

Kevin Turnbull Just hoping a good game by both teams
7 hours ago · Like · 3.

Emma Davis well its not as tho u get to go wembely every week so i believe its going to be amazing to watch!! =) xx
7 hours ago · Like · 1.

John Jones Lfc what will u do when the reds score hahaha
6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Kevin Turnbull I know john have be quiet haha
6 hours ago · Like · 1.

John Jones Lfc bet u will be giving it loads in ur head
6 hours ago · Like · 1.

Kevin L Fellows we been to wembly more then liverpool in recent years :-)
6 hours ago · Like · 1.

John Jones Lfc ar u a builder kevin l lol
6 hours ago · Like.

Kevin Turnbull Which 1 john me no
6 hours ago · Like.

Kevin L Fellows nah man not for work lol
6 hours ago · Like · 1.

John Jones Lfc kevin L
6 hours ago · Like

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

just seen this on facebook.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 am

This is going to end up in violence.

No other way to dress it up.

There were Pompey in the top tier or our end for the cup final and it kicked off.

This time will be no different.

Whatever will be will be.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 am

dont risk getting nicked just call a steward and get them out

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 am

WE ARE CARDIFF, and we do what we want. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am

All these threads about scousers in our end ,ffs we Cardiff aren't we ? Who cares if in doubt whack them out

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 am

^^^^^^ haha cracking :L

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 am

Know a few cardiff fans giveing tickets to scouse fans, trying to find out what bus they are on. Cheeky fuckers, kick em off half way up there at least I say!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 am

Total over-reaction - there will not be trouble :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 pm

i think its sad to see that cardiff are in this situation , loads of tickets on black market , maybe the support is getting tired of the constant failure year on year and people are just tired of shitting out in the big games and have decided to make a bit of money instead , sad days for cardiff :(

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 pm

a few liverpool fans from Cardiff have got them from the general sale from the club lol,

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:16 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:dont risk getting nicked just call a steward and get them out

f*cking hell Pridey I didn't have you down as a grass!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

I think some people need to get a grip.

Not like Cardiff fans bought up tickets in the home end at Anfield in the cup is it? Oh wait..

Also, we should be looking at where the tickets are coming from. They are obviously coming from Cardiff fans.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:a few liverpool fans from Cardiff have got them from the general sale from the club lol,

They aren't on General Sale yet but if does go to general sale then don't you have to have a booking history to a Cardiff game before you can buy?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Since loads of people on here have been reading the Liverpool message boards, do the Scousers worry as much as the Cardiff fans about supporters in the wrong end?