Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dog shit

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Now I'm a laid back, liberal, fair minded sort of bloke, but if I was in charge I would pass a law that anyone found not picking up their dog's shit would be grabbed forcibly by the collar and frogmarched straight to the nearest 24hour magistrates court, where they would be made to explain their actions before being fined £500 and given 200 hours community service cleaning up dog shit dressed in a bright yellow dog costume.

And I would have their dog shot.

Re: Dog shit

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:11 pm

How's about they are just forced to eat their own dog's shit? Less time, less effort and a whole lot more fun!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:13 pm

it seems you are barking --- upset? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Zabier wrote:How's about they are just forced to eat their own dog's shit? Less time, less effort and a whole lot more fun!

I like the cut of your jib young man! If and when I get in you're hired.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

harold pinta wrote:Now I'm a laid back, liberal, fair minded sort of bloke, but if I was in charge I would pass a law that anyone found not picking up their dog's shit would be grabbed forcibly by the collar and frogmarched straight to the nearest 24hour magistrates court, where they would be made to explain their actions before being fined £500 and given 200 hours community service cleaning up dog shit dressed in a bright yellow dog costume.

Agree --- especially if they are smokers, polluting our airspace. :evil:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
harold pinta wrote:Now I'm a laid back, liberal, fair minded sort of bloke, but if I was in charge I would pass a law that anyone found not picking up their dog's shit would be grabbed forcibly by the collar and frogmarched straight to the nearest 24hour magistrates court, where they would be made to explain their actions before being fined £500 and given 200 hours community service cleaning up dog shit dressed in a bright yellow dog costume.

Yeah and car drivers, polluting our airspace.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Someone stepped in dogshit recently? :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm

A bit ruff i think.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm

harold pinta wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

:roll: the normal response from a weak smoker :roll:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

I don't smoke. I do drive.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 pm

I coach an u12s football team,and i am astonished that people leave said dog shit on the parks pitches,i have had a go at owners for not picking up the shyt that there dogs have left on pitches in caedelyn park :( :( :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Shoot the dog for Shitting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Follow them home and post it through the letterbox, with a note saying you've dropped something :lol:
Does my nut in though, sanquhar st is full of it, and the black bridge

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

More damage from cars than ciggies ya dope

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:54 pm

I'd never clean up shit after a dog....i'd train the fecking dog to do it :old:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I'd never clean up shit after a dog....i'd train the fecking dog to do it :old:

You would think they would learn wouldn't you. My mates dog is 7 years old, that's 41 in human years, and it still shits on the floor, the dirty b*stard. My youngest kid is only 2 and he's been using the bog for ages.

Any dog that can't control itself should be rounded up and sent to Australia, they can go and shit to their hearts content over there for all I care.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 am

You've obviously walked along Cornwall St..dogshit heaven.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 am

Horse shit is the one that pisses me off!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 am

why isnt dog shit white anymore?! :lol: