Do you back the Malaysians

You may select 1 option

View results

MALAYSIANS BACK OR SACK

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:07 pm

I back them :ayatollah:

Re: MALAYSIANS BACK OR SACK

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Jesus Christ. Just when I thought I'd seen it all on this forum, this gets posted.

If anyone votes sack then they should not be welcome at CCS. If it wasnt for the Malays then we'd be bust.

What do some people want FFS :evil:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Sack them????? How, and more importantly, why the hell would we do that?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

It would be certain admin that's for sure

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Football forums - lol

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Unbelievable topic - makes me sad actually!

The Malaysians are pumping money into the club every month to the tune of £1m plus!

Sack them would kill Cardiff City Football Club.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:46 pm

What a disaster! 4th in the table and a cup final next week !
If we feel like this now heaven help us should we get promoted !
:oops:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Should be Malaysians : Cardiff city Back (continue subsidising ) or
Sack Cut our loses and let them die

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Im saying nothing :lol:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 pm

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I choose Crack.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 pm

We are going forward by the looks so they havent done nothing wrong. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 pm

krabb wrote:WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

I didnt want to voice my opinion as I didnt want to rant at the OP. BACK them 10000% dont understand why any one wouldnt :?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:41 am

How are you going to sack a shareholder?

pathetic

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 am

lol
sack them ?

and who is going to keep the club a float? :lol:
are you going to pump in the extra 5 million a year we need to keep our championship status ?

or shall we get tesco mobile to run the club

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Then only reason this topic has not been deleted from here is because the heirachy are anti malaysian and welcome criticism of them.
without these people we would have been in liquidation not administration.
the high court hearing where they produced a written guarantee for 6 million was to stop the revenue's petition to wind us up. Administration was not an option open to us that day yet still people whinge and moan about them not doing enough for us.
4th place in the league and a wembley final which no one would have dreamt of last may but still people brand us unambitious and moan about a lack of investment.
The historical debts (langston apart) are being paid off monthly and the malaysians pmg and steve borley have turned a large portion of their debts into shares so that the financial situation at the club is better than it has been for the last few years.
The title of the thread sums up the ridiculous attitudes of some of the posters on this board lately.
The simple truth is wether you like them or not no malaysians no club.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 pm

steve davies wrote:Then only reason this topic has not been deleted from here is because the heirachy are anti malaysian and welcome criticism of them.
without these people we would have been in liquidation not administration.
the high court hearing where they produced a written guarantee for 6 million was to stop the revenue's petition to wind us up. Administration was not an option open to us that day yet still people whinge and moan about them not doing enough for us.
4th place in the league and a wembley final which no one would have dreamt of last may but still people brand us unambitious and moan about a lack of investment.
The historical debts (langston apart) are being paid off monthly and the malaysians pmg and steve borley have turned a large portion of their debts into shares so that the financial situation at the club is better than it has been for the last few years.
The title of the thread sums up the ridiculous attitudes of some of the posters on this board lately.
The simple truth is wether you like them or not no malaysians no club.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
It amazes me that people have a pop at them Steve. I agree when people say they dont have Cardiff City at heart but even still I will back them until if and when they do us a bad turn. Also when people moan about lack of signings etc, do people not realise throwing money about like confetti can have adverse effects just look at pompey and rangers and we 2 years ago we would have gone before them :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 pm

It'd be more interesting if those who voted to get rid were
to post their views why.

A good laugh too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morons